Nofap 6 months results

resu

Reaction score
fC7EASt.jpg

SnfKkP8.jpg

Since you understand chinese what are these two photos about?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blurry photos. Useless thread. Come back when you learn how to take pictures.

stardust

Reaction score
these are from other posters. They seemed quite motivated and started their own befores.

If you are interested go ahead and google translate.It sure will not be perfect but you d get an idea what theyre talking about.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah its from a different angle and the hair is a lot longer so it looks more filled in when really probably the same since nofap is stupid

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
All that regrowth in just a couple of months...

giphy.gif

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
All that regrowth in just a couple of months...

giphy.gif

Yup, I call bullsh!t... even if the photos are blurry. You don't grow 2+ inch long hair in 2 months... even if you skipped the hair growth cycle that last 4+ months.

Too many guys on this forum are being taken for fvcking idiots.

RobertF

Reaction score
I used Google Translate, but I don't think dude ever mentions abstaining. stardust, where are you getting this from? Do you speak Chinese?

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
I can read. He isnt selling anything but suggesting you a lifestyle. But we know lifestyle can't help with male pattern baldness so this thread is not so useful. So I translate his points now.

1. No sex
(I think not too much us ok)
2. Sleep before 10, or 11 at the latest
(Chinese doctor believe 11 is the. body starting to release "poison" of the body, so need to rest when the body is doing this task)
3. Walk 1 hour at least everyday
(Exercise)
4. Eat black soy bean
5. Eat black sesame
6. Reduce internet time (Coz it will. reduce your exercise)
7. Watch a book about health
8. Do a Chinese Kung Fu called xxx which is good for kidney.
( Chinese science believes hair is related to kidney and blood. I believe in this, make your kidney stronger, there's no harm, if no benefit)

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
What a whole of load of bull****. The Chinese are the ugliest and easily the most hated asians. 1.3 billion too many chinks out there

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Sooohhhhh...........Would someone report this thread???

nope let this thread become the usual 20 pages of epic nofap-hairloss crap of the month.... or at least wait for Maher to be summoned here