No Help For Me

indi

Reaction score
[SUB]I'm 34 Yrs Old. My hair fell out 5.5 months ago. I hurt so bad because I have been a natural hair advocate forever. My hair loss looks like traction alopecia, but I don't wear wigs, weaves, braids, I haven't relaxed my hair in 10 years. I don't wear my hair in tight buns and I don't use any chemicals in my hair. So I don't know why it's presenting like this.. Diffuse thinning just set back from the hairline starting from the temples to about 4 inches in and around the ears. The length of the intermittent hair is as long as my existing hair and my actual hair length is below my bra strap.

I moved from the UK to Ghana for my husband and his work. Neither of us are Ghanaian.

In December, I went back to UK and just noticed it was thinner. By the time I returned to Ghana 3 weeks later, my hair bald.

There is no help here. I have no family here, so I sit alone and cry every night. My husband is wonderful, but he can only hold me and tell me he is sorry. I feel too sorry for him to bother him with it anymore. I spoke to my doctor and she said that she would run some tests. That was 2 months ago. She never ran the tests. I had to do an 'emergency' GP visit last week. I didn't get to mention my hair loss, but he ran all the tests he possibly could and I got results same day and two days later. All my tests are great. He even commented on how great my results are. I'm a healthy person. I eat well, I supplement. I advocate healthy eating, skin and hair care. And here I am, a failure against my own words

I just needed to get it out of my system. I know there's no help for me, here.

Thanks for your time.
[/SUB]​