Nisim BioFactors anyone?

eric21

Reaction score
Who can tell me anything about this product besides what's on the website 'cause I'm thinking of trying it...has anyone heard of or used it and what did you think of the product?

Here's the site addy in case nobody knows what I'm talking about;

http://www.herbalsensations.com/biofactors.html

Thanks,
E :roll:

Big_Billy

Reaction score
nisim is worthless. The only thing i got from it was an itchy scalp, and some shedding. I would save your money and go for something else that actually works.

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
I just bought nisim as the first step towards any sort of hairloss prevention...only been using it two days and have to say have noticed my head bein a little irritated, nothing major though. And I don't really notice much shedding since I keep my hair so short these days, but think I may stop using it until I found out a bit more, although everything I read about it seemed to be good.

Will stick to using progaine shampoo for a bit then...I know this doesn't reduce hairloss but I know its meant to be kind on your hair :)

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
The only reading that will truly help you determine if a product is good, is your own reading of the ingredients list on the bottle, and your own research as to whether those ingredients have been shown to do anything for hair loss. Aside from that, what you read on the web is highly opinionated and many times biased by those trying to sell it.

That said, the shampoo alone is likely not going to hurt you. Shampoo's are just shampoo's. They usually cannot do anything to help hair loss, even if they're packed full of DHT inhibiting ingredients, simpy because they don't stay on the scalp long enough. The only shampoo that can directly help hair loss is Nizoral with its anti-inflammatory effects... and that isn't directly helping hair loss, its resolving a complication of it.

The user who replied was referring to their "tonic" which is separate from their shampoo, no doubt.

HairLossTalk.com