News: CB - 03 - 01

BiqqieSmalls

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all -

Below is a phase two study to evaluate CB - 03 - 01. If you look at the very beginning of the page and click on "No study results posted", you'll see that the estimated study completion date is November 2015. That is 10 months away. This is all great news.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/results/NCT02279823

According to Cosmo Pharma's website, the FDA meeting for discussion of the phase III design is expected to be the end of 2014 / the beginning of 2015.

Anybody want to discuss on how long phase III will take? And when the product will be released?

Cheers

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this for acne vulgaris or Androgenetic Alopecia??
If this is for Androgenetic Alopecia then great search bro
I don't have much knowledge but, the 2017 mark of this baby's realease is spot on :)

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume they are doing 12 month studies since it says the last update was at the end of October, and yes at the very top it says for "Androgenic alopecia"

abcdefg

Reaction score
All I can say is I really hope it works well, that its cheap, and that gets here ASAP because I would love to avoid touching finasteride. I see all kinds of random guesses on timelines but mine would be 2016 sometime maybe another year for phase 3. Even 2 years though is a long time to wait and we sadly dont live forever.

abcdefg

Reaction score
The acne cream almost for sure wont be the strength you need to get results for male pattern baldness. Going to be harder than that to use the acne one for male pattern baldness

g.i joey

Reaction score
if we finish in 10 months... when will this be released to the public or at least accessible through underground sources... i would love a topical anti androgen

abcdefg

Reaction score
They should get it approved in japan or some other country first so we can just import it and save ourselves the extra years its going to take here. Its clearly a less risky drug compared to many others and its topical

resu

Reaction score
If the acne version worked at all for Androgenetic Alopecia don't you think they would just use that? But that's not what happened they spent years just coming up with the vehicle and %.