New To This. Any Tips?

Jay407

My Regimen
Reaction score
26 male here, just got to a point where something needed to be done. Blading in the front/hairline and some top middle patches. Doesnt look that bad, especially with hair fibers but I and everyone here im sure, do not wanna be bald. Its not a good look for me. With that being said Im on Lipogaine 5% 2x daily to majority of scalp and hairline. Dermaroller roughly 3 times a week and nizoral every other day. Been on it for about 2 months now and the shed seems to have ran its course. If it even happened, idk. I just wanna make sure im doin this right. Is it ok to use hairfibers after application or do you think it will absorb the min? Can i hairdry after application? Does nizoral really do anything? Dermaroller? Some pointers would be helpful because i really dont wanna get 4 months in and realize i havent even been applying it correctly. Shits expensive. But I cant put a price on my hair. Please, I dont wanna hear how shaving it is the best option. Dont really wanna get on finasteride but it is what it is. Its hard to stay motivated with how slow these results can be. I honestly have no idea if its working. Skin looks like hell though so thats good?