New To Finpecia, Sides At 9 Day Mark

Bricks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just registered after having perused this forum for a few months to figure out a strategy to deal with hairloss. One of my first moves was to buy finpecia 1mg from alldaychemist, and I have been taking it for 13 days now. I'm a bit concerned because after taking it for 9 days, I started getting some aching in my testicles and ED. I'm wondering, is this normal? Should I keep taking it? I'm not super knowledgeable about all of this, and am looking for people who have taken finasteride and might have had the same experience.

Thanks.

neverlosehope

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking it for 2 weeks too. I didn't get the ache but my libido is significantly lower. I posted a thread similar to this and someone advised me to give it a month and see if the sides persist. I also have headaches everyday and feel weak but there are other things I can attribute that to. I'm hoping these symptoms will subside. I hope yours do too.

Bricks

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm now at the 16 or 17 day mark, and the ache is mostly gone. I've noticed that my libido/performance is still greatly reduced, but not as inhibited as it was at the 9-14 day mark. I was with a girl last night and performed alright, though not anywhere near as well as I normally would. Woke up though with morning wood for the first time in a few weeks though lol

Keep posting every so often on here with what you experience, I'm curious because it seems people have such widely different experiences with finasteride. Btw do you get yours through a script or online?

youngster

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm now at the 16 or 17 day mark, and the ache is mostly gone. I've noticed that my libido/performance is still greatly reduced, but not as inhibited as it was at the 9-14 day mark. I was with a girl last night and performed alright, though not anywhere near as well as I normally would. Woke up though with morning wood for the first time in a few weeks though lol

Keep posting every so often on here with what you experience, I'm curious because it seems people have such widely different experiences with finasteride. Btw do you get yours through a script or online?

When you say you perform worse, do you mean that you last shorter in bed?