New techniques for getting donor hair

david

Reaction score
Does anyone know about Dr. Woods I like the removal of donor area, but it seems a little pricey. What about Dr. Gho will he only do 400 grafts at a time? Is there anyone in U S doing this or is it on the horizon? Thanks

crazydiamond

Reaction score
David

Here is Dr Woods site so you can have a look for yourself. He is very pricey but the only one doing grafts without leaving a donor scar. You can search other hair loss sites and I have yet to read anyone say anything bad about Woods. Gho on the other hand seems to be a bit of a mystery, and havent read any feedback on people who have been to him. Woods is expensive because his method is so labour intensive, and he does the work himself. I believe he is running a seminar in the US to try and set up training for surgeons in the US to be certified in his technique

http://www.4hair.com.au

crazydiamond

Reaction score
Im not passing judgement either way on Woods as I have not had treatment from him , or Bernstein so cant. David if you want further discussions on surgeons for and against try checking out thehairtransplantnetwork.com, they have many people who have tried both types of hair transplant.