New Study Topical v**** For Hair Loss

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
get ready for some tasty tachycardia and blue vision !!!

link to the study:

https://docdro.id/ky4hYTo

vehicle : Vehicle (70% polyethylene glycol + 30% ethanol), sildenafil (0.1 and 1%)

Results: We confirmed high expression of PDE5 in human dermal papilla cells (hDPCs) and human hair follicles. Sildenafil enhances proliferation of hDPCs and up-regulates the mRNA expression of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF), which are responsible for hair growth. Additionally, sildenafil up-regulates the levels of phosphorylated ERK and accelerates anagen induction by stimulating perifollicular vessel formation after topical application in mice.

Conclusion: Our study demonstrates for the first time, the significant therapeutic potential of sildenafil on hair growth and its potential use in treatment of alopecia.

sildenafil 0.1% seems to be as good as 1%.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

link to the study:

vehicle : Vehicle (70% polyethylene glycol + 30% ethanol), sildenafil (0.1 and 1%)

Results: We confirmed high expression of PDE5 in human dermal papilla cells (hDPCs) and human hair follicles. Sildenafil enhances proliferation of hDPCs and up-regulates the mRNA expression of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF), which are responsible for hair growth. Additionally, sildenafil up-regulates the levels of phosphorylated ERK and accelerates anagen induction by stimulating perifollicular vessel formation after topical application in mice.

Conclusion: Our study demonstrates for the first time, the significant therapeutic potential of sildenafil on hair growth and its potential use in treatment of alopecia.

Mfw+mfw+i+tell+the+girl+im+in+love+with_6054a4_4053195.gif

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hahhahahaa yeah, I know.... but at least they're open with their vehicle.
maybe it's worth a try until a new study comes along in humans........
this drug is now cheap, months away from patent expiration and in some countries, otc-available.
one can not expect for big pharma to have the minimal interest on it.

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems that almost anything that increase blood flow, cGMP, nitric oxide ,etc... is good for hair :)
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOU HEATHEN SCUM IT'S ALL IN THE GEENS EVEN IF I RIP YOUR HEART OUT YOUR HAIR WILL STILL GROW IF YOU HAVE GOOD HAIR GEENS
..but finasteride, go ahead and take it, tranny drugs never hurt anyone...

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

link to the study:

Good work!
v**** aka sildenafil is a vadodialater like minoxidil & like Cilostazil.. thus promotes hair growth. Also promotes new vessel formation.