New amazing study on humans instead of rats!

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
A study at the University of Cambridge on 50 humans shows that chopping off their testicles completely halts hair loss. A prior study in which only one testicle was chopped off each human test subject -- due to protests from the Rodents for the Ethical Treatment of Humans (RETH) -- showed no reduction in hair loss. This new study was undertaken after numerous members of RETH also experienced hair loss and decided it was okay to do such a study this one time. The 50 human test subjects also had their sperm preserved for future procreation needs.

Although no such study has yet been performed on rats, ratobel prize winning scientist Dr. Murmur said that there are many similarities between humans and rats and the results of this study could be a godsend to all types of young male and female rodents suffering from embarressing hair loss. Although most rats would not swap sexual function to gain hair, this study indicates that a drug that reduces hormones produced by testicles could cure or slow down hair loss in rats.

In other news, cats develop sexual attraction for rats resulting in new era in rat-cat relations.

Idaho X

Reaction score
Finally, what I've been waiting for, a study on humans. I have often thought of chopping my nuts off, not for hairloss, but just for fun. Now I have two reasons. Thanks!

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
The only experiment I've seen where I think I'd hope to be part of the control group and not lose my boys.

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Idaho X said:
Finally, what I've been waiting for, a study on humans. I have often thought of chopping my nuts off, not for hairloss, but just for fun. Now I have two reasons. Thanks!

:lol:

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I learned about this not too long ago, talk about a decision: Lose my parts and keep my hair or keep them and lose the hair.

Can help come soon?