need help with recommendation of good doctor

aksnshf

Reaction score
I would like to mention the poor state of affairs when International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons(ISHRS.org) cannot take the time to respond to questions about doctors. Could it be they would like ALL the doctors to get a lot of patients? The bad ones as well as the good?
Yes, that's good for this society. Not good for the patients, though.

I would like to especially ask those who have had transplants, especially with more extensive work) if they would quote the name of their doctor. I'm thinking particularly of Victor at the hairlossnetwork.com site, but any others who have had their work shown as exemplary on the web or elsewhere.
I believe that, if I could see the work, and talk(or correspond with) someone who's had a good transplant(again, of the extensive kind), I would have confidence to go ahead myself.

Thanks,

Russell

G

Dr Robert DeYarmen,

San Diego, CA

Great results for me.

Brucelee

aksnshf

Reaction score
thanks for your message and recommendation

Hi, Bruce,
Thanks for your post.
I'm inclined to accept your testimony.
However, without a picture of results, you could be anyone:
even a hungry doctor doing anything to get patients in. You may not even have had a transplant since I can't see you here on the internet.
I believe we've got to be logical if we're going to get anywhere with this thing.

Russell

G

Sorry, I have no pictures nor am I inclinded to get them. I have been on this forum for over a year.

Brucelee

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
You may not even have had a transplant since I can't see you here on the internet

I'm convinced that he is for real.I'm a big skeptic as many know.Everyone is a Fkng Liar as far as I'm concerned at first. :wink: