Need Help For My 8 yr. old Daugther

Juls

Reaction score
I'm posting this question as a very concerned mom. I have gone to my Dr. many times but have gotten no where.
My daughter over the summer of 2012 got the hand, foot and mouth disease. After two months of having it she lost her nails on her fingers and toes. then about 4 months ago I was giving her a bath and shampooing her hair i got handfuls of hair and it even floated in hair. I thought it was a side effect. But it has continued. to where she has tons of hair in her brush every time and a lot. she use to have very thick hair and curly now it is thinner and straight. She has no bold spots. Which is the only thing the Dr is ever concerned and since she has none they say she is OK. But I not to sure. What should I be asking or doing to get answers. Should I be concerned, Is this normal.

Please help!!!!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the best thing for you to do is begin calling other doctors. Tell them straight off that you have had no help from your current physician and would like to know if the Doctor in their office is willing to be proactive and help. Nobody should be limited to just one doctor, as they are well known for being unhelpful, undereducated, and practice reactive instead of proactive medicine. It is now 2013 where health care patients have access to all the same medical information that doctors once dominated. This will only improve health care in the long run. Please shop around for new doctors until you get someone who is willing to help.

Admin

Phenogeneria

Reaction score
Hi
my suggestion is serious. Seek a good naturopath who might well treat for parasites and helminths (worms in gastro tract). Your GP and consultants may well miss that (mine did) so do not get overly dependant on that avenue.
The toxic waste products of cellular parasites (zoonomas?) can totally upset the hormonal balance of children and cause huge upsets especially after any form of anaesthsia or antibiotics have destroyed not just target but caused collateral damage.(always) If a hormone test is done it HAS TO BE Saliva test at 8am. (spit and refrigerate) when it will invariably be compared to the "normal" human demographic profile which is already incorrect as most of the populace on western diets have low and disrupted cortisol stores and production and comparison is therefore not of the true median statistic. If you possess a microwave bin it. To test why grow mustard seeds or any seeds in two pots. Water one with nuked water the other with same not nuked. There is no way current technology can perceive any difference at all but you will see first hand the damaged water affects growth negatively. I have my own theories but will not elaborate. Also check out mercury poisoning and Fluoride exposure (toothpaste/water supply). Macrobiotic diet may well help hugely as well as Hyperbaric Treatment (Oxygen in high pressure environs-most big sporting organisations use them to accelerate injury repair and kill infections or you might find an MS centre that has facilities-also used effectively for Cerebral palsy re-mediation). take Probiotics, the sort that have to be refrigerated only and steer clear of yogurt mixes and similar, they are useless. My humble opinion based on Personal experience......and a lot of observation. I am not a naturopath by the way....just respectful of how I have been helped by them after the medical establishment not only damaged me but failed to find remedies and inflicted further damage out of ignorance and arrogance. Respect what merits respect not by default. My humble opinion, hope it helps.

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm posting this question as a very concerned mom. I have gone to my Dr. many times but have gotten no where.
My daughter over the summer of 2012 got the hand, foot and mouth disease. After two months of having it she lost her nails on her fingers and toes. then about 4 months ago I was giving her a bath and shampooing her hair i got handfuls of hair and it even floated in hair. I thought it was a side effect. But it has continued. to where she has tons of hair in her brush every time and a lot. she use to have very thick hair and curly now it is thinner and straight. She has no bold spots. Which is the only thing the Dr is ever concerned and since she has none they say she is OK. But I not to sure. What should I be asking or doing to get answers. Should I be concerned, Is this normal.

Please help!!!!

Hi Juls. I very much hope that your little one gets well soon. I am so sorry that happened to her.

Bless.

omar96

Reaction score
did he even take the time to see her hair under a microscope? this is a serious matter you shouldn't listen to him at all. Seek another Doctor and make sure you go to one who specializes in hair disorders.