nano shampoo

Reaction score
where do you guys get it from - dr. proctor or lef? seems that lef sells it for cheaper but recognizes that it is a dr. proctor product. is any one of the formulas particularly better?

G

kindabaldingontizop said:
where do you guys get it from - dr. proctor or lef? seems that lef sells it for cheaper but recognizes that it is a dr. proctor product. is any one of the formulas particularly better?

I have used both and see no obvious difference. So the LEF version is cheaper.

Good luck.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have heard that the LEF version contains less active ingredients.

G

global said:

I have heard that as rumor but never confirmed with Dr. Proctor. Perhaps you could email him as he does respond to his emails.

Thanks

:)

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
global said:

I have heard that as rumor but never confirmed with Dr. Proctor.

Dr. Proctor himself has said that in the past on alt.baldspot.

Bryan

G

Bryan said:
BruceLee said:
global said:

I have heard that as rumor but never confirmed with Dr. Proctor.

Dr. Proctor himself has said that in the past on alt.baldspot.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan. Clearly LEF doesn't disclose that fact!

Loopydude

Reaction score
Question about NANO Shampoo

Unlike some, it seems Dr. Proctor doesn't answer my emails. Trust me, I was not confrontational in any way, so I'm not sure why he blew me off. Anway, the simple question I sent him was why use NANO shampoo only every other day? That's it. My reasoning for asking was: It's supposed to be "natural minoxidil" right? Since you're supposed to use minoxidil. at least once a day every day, it seems only logical that you would want to shampoo with NANO at least once a day, every day, to see maximal benefit from the active ingredients. Is it dangerous to use it more frequently? What's the rationale for the 3-4 times a week rule? Will you grow hair out of the end of your nose or something? Can't figure it out, especially since you're supposed to use Proxifen every day, and Proxifen has NANO in it!

I swear, some of these doctors confuse the hell out of me...

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Loopy, I can answer that question for you because it's been asked of Dr. Proctor many times over the years on alt.baldspot.

Basically, he has usually recommended a 2-3 times/week usage of NANO shampoo because he was worried that people might experience a little itching or irritation from using it every day. It turns out, though, that he was mainly basing that on his own personal experience, and he himself is more sensitive to it than the average person. Nowadays he generally says that if you don't get any bad effects from using it every day, then you can feel free to use it that way.

Bryan

G

Bryan said:
Loopy, I can answer that question for you because it's been asked of Dr. Proctor many times over the years on alt.baldspot.

Basically, he has usually recommended a 2-3 times/week usage of NANO shampoo because he was worried that people might experience a little itching or irritation from using it every day. It turns out, though, that he was mainly basing that on his own personal experience, and he himself is more sensitive to it than the average person. Nowadays he generally says that if you don't get any bad effects from using it every day, then you can feel free to use it that way.

Bryan

I have used NANO on a daily basis. No itching issues for me.

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
So if you purchase Nano and only use it 2-3x per week, how long does one bottle last?

G

RalphyWiggum said:
So if you purchase Nano and only use it 2-3x per week, how long does one bottle last?

3-4 months. It is pretty concentrated.

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you Bruce, and remember...if you drop a stone in a pond it makes ripples....

G

RalphyWiggum said:
Thank you Bruce, and remember...if you drop a stone in a pond it makes ripples....

Your right, but if you drop a kidney stone, it hurts really really bad!!!!!!!! :laugh: