My success story: With a healthy lifestyle I stopped my hair loss and regrew hair

Beating Baldness

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I’m David, I'm 29 and I have been fighting hair loss since my early 20s. I didn’t used to live very healthily. Smoking/drinking/eating pretty poorly. I wasn’t particularly active and I rarely felt 100%.

I started losing my hair when I was 23/24. I've been researching ever since. I bought all the pills, shampoos and medications as well as looking at these forums. I was stressed out and embarrassed. I was in my final year at University at the time and it really affected my grades and ability to communicate with people. I began to look into natural approaches to hair loss - trying to tackle it from the inside out. I started to gradually change my lifestyle into a more healthy and active one and I started to see improvements. It took a long time, maybe 6 months to really feel like it was working. Very quickly, however, I started to feel much better inside and figured that even if I went bald - I knew I was being healthier and taking positive steps regarding my livelihood. I do take Saw Palmetto and Ashwagandha supplements - but I mainly listen to my body more and try to eat well and exercise frequently.

I know a lot of you have tried a natural approach and it hasn't worked. I think for those people, perhaps the process was too far along to try and reverse it or they are much more genetically pre-disposed to baldness. I have genuinely managed to halt my hair loss and regrow hair - especially at the frontal region/hairline. I don't think my crown was ever much of an issue - although I notice from photos that my hair is in much better condition all over.

I'm still trying to improve my hairline and I hope to share this progress with you. Overall my hair has become thicker, healthier and is still improving. I feel so much better about it. I want to share my experiences in order to help others - especially if you are young, particularly stressed or have recently begun to notice an issue with hair loss.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more. If you have had any success with natural remedies and positive lifestyle changes, I'd love to hear about it.

Good luck to all of you.

David