My life dependa on a passport picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descending Dog

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to take one picture for passport I look terribly fat and saggy with no collagen. That was the worse camera I've used in my life and I actually have good collagen and I'm not fat I'm actually skinny.

The thing is that this picture is for a document that I'm requesting. So my life literally depends on this picture if I look like sh*t maybe they reject the application and I have to leave this country. I want to scream this to the world it's so unfair. If I manage to look good and young I probably wouldnt face any tragic destiny that may be awaiting me.

Oh GOD GIVE PEACE TO MY SOUL

@DoctorHouse
@Gunnersup

Descending Dog

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna have a mental breakdown because of this picture it's not I dont look like that. Oh god. No because when i take my phone never did I ever look fat I'm not fat I'm lean

Descending Dog

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not fat oh god.imagine a female is gonna see my application say wtf look this subhuman no no you are going out of this country we cannot have u in British bation

Descending Dog

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not fat.... I'm NOT SAGGY OM.NOT OLD OU GOD I NEED ONE GOOD PIUCTURE BECAUSE IF PEOPPE LIKE HOW YOU LOOK THEY WILL FORGIVE YOU

Descending Dog

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only gunners up can understand this situation I'm.going through maybe nobody can I'm so misunderstood and I'm.not crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.