My Experience With Okcupid And How It Was sh*t.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, i was bored and i suddenly decided to take a look at online dating and how it works. I opened a VPN, changed my IP to a Canadian one, made an account on OKcupid by the name of Alex, chose my age preference between 18-20 and then started my experience and my first word with like

What the f*** ??

80% of them looked at least 15 years older than me, they were way below average, horribly fat, worst pictures i've ever seen. I looked better than some of them and i'm not bragging, any average man is better looking than them. I stayed for like 40 minutes and i didn't swipe right except for 22 woman out of HUNDREDS and they were just average or slightly above with healthy weight. I wasn't trying to get dates because it's impossible, i was testing the online dating thing, and i wanted to count how many women do look average or decent out of hundreds.

I don't know how women view 80% of men as below average when they look
like sh*t themselves. I wouldn't be impressed anymore if i heared that someone got 100 matches on online dating because at least 50 women of them are 300lbs below average whales.

I feel bad for above average men as they have to dig very deep to get something decent because most are fat, disgusting whales.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, i was bored and i suddenly decided to take a look at online dating and how it works. I opened a VPN, changed my IP to a Canadian one, made an account on OKcupid by the name of Alex, chose my age preference between 18-20 and then started my experience and my first word with like

What the f*** ??

80% of them looked at least 15 years older than me, they were way below average, horribly fat, worst pictures i've ever seen. I looked better than some of them and i'm not bragging, any average man is better looking than them. I stayed for like 40 minutes and i didn't swipe right except for 22 woman out of HUNDREDS and they were just average or slightly above with healthy weight. I wasn't trying to get dates because it's impossible, i was testing the online dating thing, and i wanted to count how many women do look average or decent out of hundreds.

I don't know how women view 80% of men as below average when they look
like sh*t themselves. I wouldn't be impressed anymore if i heared that someone got 100 matches on online dating because at least 50 women of them are 300lbs below average whales.

I feel bad for above average men as they have to dig very deep to get something decent because most are fat, disgusting whales.

Okcupid has some of the worst women and a lot of trannies but also by far the best women too. Good horny hookup ready girls and "hot" sloots on Tinder but Okcupid has the sensitive souls into obscure arthouse films, interesting music and more offkilter and hollistic intelligence. A lot of interesting looking women too not just the hot sloots. Bumble (where I get like no matches tbh) has a lot of successful and business orientated women but all boring as f***, arrogant and work obsessed.

I feel like @Pasbrillantebrunette would an Okcupid type.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okcupid has some of the worst women and a lot of trannies but also by far the best women too. Good horny hookup ready girls and "hot" sloots on Tinder but Okcupid has the sensitive souls into obscure arthouse films, interesting music and more offkilter and hollistic intelligence. A lot of interesting looking women too not just the hot sloots. Bumble (where I get like no matches tbh) has a lot of successful and business orientated women but all boring as f***, arrogant and work obsessed.

I feel like @Pasbrillantebrunette would an Okcupid type.
I wasn't serious, i was just curious about the online dating thing. I also chose Okcupid as it was the easiest site to get into (the others require phone number verification).

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont think i would do well

i made a fake orb account and god damn those b****s. 90 percent of them were legit models rich as f*** staceys

I dont think I would get a single match unless I gymcelled more, pretended to be rich, and had a few more surgerys
What kind of surgeries?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk fillers or botox or something, the dude wont see me because i emailed him and he told me to talk to someone else

probably thinks im crazy

going to find a different person.

also stan you should try grinder I think you would like it.

giphy.gif

Are 2 accounts allowed on here?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made an OkCupid once. It was all girls around my age (early 20s) with kids. I like to stick with good old Tinder and Bumble.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score