My 4 year journey story!

G

Guys please read the story on my website and it will all sound familiar to alot of you that have suffered from hairloss or are suffering from hairloss.As this ruins alot of peoples lives i hope this story hits home.Any questions feel free to email me.

Rgds
Damo

jeffsss

Reaction score
Your a real nice guy Damo..

wondering why your still sticking around on the forums while you have a full head of hair??

I know if my hair woes were gone I wouldnt even think of coming to hairlosstalk.com

in any event i commend you for supporting others in their hair loss... your a real stand up guy.

jeffsss

Reaction score
oh, and do you have more recent pics.. it looks from your site that your pics are from a half a year ago.

G

Jeffsss i really appreciate the kind comments.I suppose the only reason i stick around these forums is to encourgae these guys that are suffering from hairloss that there is something you can do about it.When i was looking for a solution i had no help at all until i found these forums.There were so many guys back then willing to help me as they did and they are still on here today 2 years later.So as long as i can be a help to sufferers i will stay on the forums and continue to help out.Once again cheers for the nice comment.

Damo