MSM USERS AND NON USERS READ.

flipflopet

Reaction score
I started MSM and watched the pointy bit at the front of the hairline(which some ppl have).
Which is what i use a reference.

And in a couple of weeks I noticed 3 new medium sized hairs growing in between the first cm of hair in the point. Which had decreased from 10-5 hairs in 6 months without any regrowth.

It was if they were velus hairs which all suddenly got a boost, and i think this happened all oever my hairline. And they are thickening as they grow(the beginning of a hair is always smaller)

GET ON MSM!!

ALSO USING MIN AND finasteride..

jay2K6

Established Member
Reaction score
Just started taking msm today :D I hope it makes my hair thicker.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
MSM MIGHT NOT BE THE THING DOING THAT. MIN AND finasteride COULD WELL BE.

why havent they approved msm?

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In my case MSM did nothing to my hair.

I tried it for 5-6 months. No change. I tool Solgar MSM.

beaner

Reaction score
What makes you think it's the MSM and not the finasteride and monoxidil which would seem the more likely suspects?

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Been using MSM for 2 months now and haven't been getting any results. I keep hoping that it'll grow my hair out faster, but it still seems the same.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
Take vitamin C with your MSM

flipflopet

Reaction score
The reason I think it is the msn is because I've been taking msm for a month now and I've been taking finasteride and min for 10 with no effect but continued loss. As soon as I started msm 3 hairs in that spot came out, amongst the other 5 right at the front. It might have been the combination, and msm just provoked quicker growth, but they definately all came out of the talogen stage at the exact same time, which to me is strange.

I also heard that because it speeds up growth it can speed up minaturisation, anyone you know anything?[/size]

My hair folicles must be changing size as they grow because my hair is reasonably long and at the older end is 2-3 times thicker and darker, which progressively thins and is attached to a small root when shed.

My dermatologist says this doesnt make any sense what so ever and doesnt believe it is possible.

DOes anyone else have this problem? COMPARE the two ends of a shed hair and get back to me, even some hairs that are only an inch long have significant difference, which is worrying, at the same time there are some that havent change near as much as the others.

Sorry about the essay, I want to solve this problem, it may be happening to others as well and may be related to an extraneous variable related to hair loss that should be figured out.