Most Realistic Hair System

WigWearer01

Reaction score
Hi guys,

It's been a while, but I'm back....I have an inquiry regarding the most realistic hair system. I've been wearing Super Fine Swiss lace for many years now, and although they do look great initially (provided that the knots are bleached and all the specs match your side hair) there are limitations. In particular when wearing any system with knots (whether single, or double) I find the movement of the hair to be limited (you can't just move it to the side and have it maintain it's position).

I recently had a chance to see the thin membrane (also called virtual reality or Next Generation) systems. They do look quite impressive, especially since there are no knots, however, not sure if the hair is still able to act and behave like real hair in terms of movement. Also, these thin skin membranes can also get quite hot.

Any wears here use the thin skin membrane systems? What are your thoughts? They do look more realistic then Super Fine Swiss. I'm thinking about getting one from Coolpiece (NG system) can you give me your thoughts on these systems?

I found a company in Canada (here in Toronto) that offers a more reasonable price (approx $189 CAD). But I'm thinking about getting one from Coolpiece (maybe the quality is better)?

Is Coolpiece's NG system the most realistic? Or are there even better systems?

Thanks in advance....