Most potent anti androgen available!

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.caymanchem.com/app/template/ ... 009986/a/z

ASC-J9 brief review. ASCJ compounds are derived from natural products that appear to have a unique mechanism of action, i.e.,
by enhancing degradation of androgen receptors (ARD enhancer). These compounds have shown good activity
in vitro and in vivo and their potency has been validated in preclinical animal models for acne, alopecia, and
prostate cancer. Currently, AndroScience is conducting GLP toxicology and accumulating other preclinical data in
order to file an IND and proceed to Phase I and II clinical studies.

now who wants to be first one to purchase it from the above website. Please dont move to experimental forum yet I want people to see this and want bryan or michael barry to comment on it.

how would this stuff work if indeed it is the real asc-j9 would you need to mix it with something else for it to absorb? for those not firmiliar with asc j9 here u go http://www.androscience.com/product.htm

the reason im so excited about this product because its doing something unique, instead of blocking the receptors of dht in the follicle its destroying it so dht cant bind to it period, if it works like they say it works one could prob only use it once a week at night or less and destroy the receptors that dht would bind to, instead of other products that we have now that just lower dht levels and remove dht this can be a permanent solution.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree this is exciting! And it's not ridiculously expensive. But we still don't know anything about its systematic absorbation. I believe they'r still testing it if it's toxic or not. But the fact that it's available to the public even in its raw form makes me somewhat calm that those of us that still have most of their hair won't have to worry about going bald.

Great find !!

ram_in_md

Reaction score
If it is a permanent solution, then spending $1000-$2000 on this is not bad at all. The real question is whether it is safe to use as a topical and how effective it would be.

michael barry

Reaction score
I'll cut and paste and emphasize two things------------

"
Purchase 10009986 ASC-J9
Pricing is for North America only. Other customers should contact a distributor in their region.

This product is also available to buy in bulk quantities. Please contact our Sales Department for a quote or to purchase.

Cayman strives to be a reliable biochemical reagent vendor by providing the best possible products and services. To ask for assistance with one of our products please contact our Technical Help staff.

Warning This product is not for human or veterinary use.

Size Price Action Quantity
In Cart Subtotal
1 mg $10.00 clear $0.00
5 mg $45.00 clear $0.00
10 mg $80.00 clear $0.00
50 mg $350.00 clear $0.00
Clear All $0.00
excludes shipping charge
Shopping cart total $0.00
Go to cart

Related Products

Androgen receptors are continiously degrade and are made in us. I would *imagine* that a product like this will have to be used about once a week or something to degrade new receptors as they are made to be honest. You see, If it suppressed androgen receptor expression PERIOD and was thus acting on a gene level, maybe it would be used less. Perhaps it does, and Im just not reading it right. Androscience's page indicated that its out of pre-clinicals, but still hasn't been in phase one SAFETY tests yet------so we really dont know how its working, but they certainly seem to be high on it. I also dont know if what you can buy from that chemical company is a pill form or the topical solution that we would need. Im pretty sure one could turn the pill form into a topical with a carrier though. Its definitley something to keep an eye on.

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
F*ck the once a week problem. Anything to topically reduce the androgen effects that works for longer than 8 friggin' hours per application is a major improvement.

How many Corvettes do we all swear we'd all give up in exchange for the glorious HM results that we want? Prevention isn't as instantly gratifying but it's just as good in the long run. I'd overpay for that topical all they want if it will keep working for years without sides.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Ya I agree. Lots of men just want a decent preventative measure where our dicks can keep working. Applying topicals is a royal pain in the *** after you do it for a few years, but a safe way to stop dht and hopefully even more androgens would be very very good. If we can stop dht locally maybe we can stop testosterone or other male hormones locally and poof young men only bald if they want to. In a way for young men its a preventative cure.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
cal said:
F*ck the once a week problem. Anything to topically reduce the androgen effects that works for longer than 8 friggin' hours per application is a major improvement.

Where'd you get that "8 friggin' hours" stipulation?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
can we be part of the trial??Who cares! I want to try it! Going to e-mail them!

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
My "8 friggin hours" comment back there was just an exaggeration.

A lot of guys' topical regimens include using one thing or another on their heads twice every day. I could probably never do that consistently. It's already a pain just having to do it once per day when you're trying to get things really absorbed well.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So theoretically if I were to spend 1000.00 and buy a bottle of this and just apply it to my head there is a good chance my hair wouldn't ever fall out again? Does it need some sort of vechile?

abcdefg

Reaction score
100 dollars a bottle? It doesnt exist yet as far as I know of.
As of today ascj 9 is much like lots of research it doesnt exist and might not ever.

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
As of today ascj 9 is much like lots of research it doesnt exist and might not ever.

http://www.androscience.com/Design/Assets/ASCimages/ASC9.07News.pdf

It is ALREADY IN HUMAN PHASE-II trials, agreed it says acne vulgaris but if its safe enough to be rubbed on face you could probably also use it on your scalp as well.

squeegee said:
can we be part of the trial??Who cares! I want to try it! Going to e-mail them!

"Any patients with facial acne interested in enrolling in the study may
contact Gloria Gosse at 201-587-0500, Ext. 3333."

If you have facial acne, you could probably enroll in the trial and maybe try some on your temples???

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
There will probably be plenty hair-losers rubbing that "acne cream" into their scalps the moment it hits the shelves. (Now let's just hope it doesn't beach your hair white like Benzoyl Peroxide does!)

abcdefg

Reaction score
Phase 2 trials is not the same thing as me being able to go buy it right now. Plenty of things can and do happen between phase 2 and it being a completed product able to be purchased.

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember there was somewhere that was already selling ASC-J9 for labs to mess with. I think it was $350 for 50 milliliters. If it's passed phase#1 safety trials then messing with it is theoretically no more dangerous than RU.

It would be nice if it was FDA-approved and packaged as a product and all that. But I honestly think that's only somewhat as important as we make it out to be these days. We spend half the time online commplaining about Propecia's overpriced-ness and unsafe side effects. That's for a "safe & packaged & produced" product. And when it comes to the FDA, well, they approved the lasercomb. I could argue that the biggest thing the FDA does is assure you that the stuff doesn't kill you on contact.

dave25

Reaction score
ASCJ-9 seems to be a pretty good medication for hair loss sufferers... nobody on any forum has ever tried it as far as I know .... for now using topical curcumin may just be an easier and more practical alternative even if ultimately it ain't as effective as Ascj-9 itself...

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'll test it if someone tells me where to buy it.