miracle hair loss treatment?

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
i got a flyer from a person named Paul Oberdorf from NMS Publishing who claims he has a miracle secret for growing hair. it's not drugs, or anything you wear or take. there is no clue of what it is in the flyer, just those usual "testemonials". also, as usual it comes with a $100.00 guarantee if it doesn't work after a month you get a full refund. it sounds like a typical scam, but just wondering of anyone else got this or heard of this dude. doesn't hurt to ask right? this is why we're here isn't it? i did a search on this guy, but it doesn't come up with anything really worth reading. he seems to sell other treatments as well. another person asked the same question in a search, but the answer was deleted.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
:box: don't believe in any crap like that please!

FRed

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Paul Oberdorf and NMS Publishing have a long line of holistic "miracle" crap that extends far beyond hair loss. He also claims he has miracle prevention kits for various types of cancer and other ailments, which are basically as simple as herbal detox or flush kits. I think his hairloss cure is a line of herbal shampoos called "Super Hair Energizer".

Go get some good shampoo and don't let this crook make any more money.

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
ya i thought this guy sounded kind of shady. i would like to hang these kind of people. sticking them in a prison cell sounds too lenient....

hairlessInTexas

Reaction score
Well, I could not resist so bought the report, paying the minimum acceptable price of $25. He tells you to form both hands into fists, then rub or buff the fingernails of one hand against the fingernails of the other for a few seconds. Repeat throughout the day until you have accumulated forty-five minutes of fingernail buffing every day. In one month you will be growing luxurious hair where there were bald spots before, and if your hair is lightening, the new growth will be your childhood color.

So I tried it.

A month later, nothing whatsoever.

He does say an “unfortunateâ€￾ 10% will get no results with the fingernail buffing technique. I must be in that 10%.