-------minoxidil grow hairs at side of back neck?--------

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried using minoxidil to grow hairs at that area? the sides of the neck closer the base of the ears....If it gorws will it stay even though u stop the minoxidil...and also i believe thise area is not prone to DHT rite?

So will minoxidil grow the hairs there permanently?

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As long as you continue to apply minoxodil to your neck, hairs will continue to grow there because they will continue to have their growth cycle extended.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinning said:
As long as you continue to apply minoxodil to your neck, hairs will continue to grow there because they will continue to have their growth cycle extended.

what after regrowth u stopped it....will it still stay there as permananet off allout?

HairyPotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Why da f*** would you want to put minoxidil on your neck???

Are you trying to look like chewbaca for reals or somethin?

Aviator

Reaction score
HairyPotter said:

I guess what he meant was that would Mixox help in cases where you thin and lose alot of hairs also in the nape and sides, not just on the top. I´ve too lost as much in nape and sides as on the top(diffuse) and my mullet has like 50% of it´s original thickness left.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aviator said:
HairyPotter said:

I guess what he meant was that would Mixox help in cases where you thin and lose alot of hairs also in the nape and sides, not just on the top. I´ve too lost as much in nape and sides as on the top(diffuse) and my mullet has like 50% of it´s original thickness left.

I have no hair loss issues around that area...But years a go....the barber shaved off some of the "hairline" there and it never grew back.....SO i was thinking of regrowing it all back.....