minoxidil and Facial Bloating

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
Well after reading a couple of posts i guess im not the only one with a bloated face...its been really noticeable because people are making comments about how ive gained weight...when actually its only because ive started minoxidil!...its like choosing one poison over another...now not only do i have hairloss to worry about...its this puffy face!

does anyone have any idea on what i can use? such as a diuretic? ive heard of people using preparation H?

thanks guys

G

Wow, that's tuff. Are you certain that it's the minoxidil? All of our faces get puffier as we go from 20 to 25 to 30 to 35. And you don't notice it slowly, these things dawn on you (or even happen) pretty suddenly. Check out yourself naked, are you picking up fat elsewhere?

Sorry, not doubting you, just trying to help. Because I don't know the answer if it is the minoxidil :)

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
So do people actually rub ANUS-AL on their faces?

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
He was wondering if Preperation H can be used as a diuretic. Anus-al is the same thing but sounds alot funnier to me, then preparation H. :lol:

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes it is the minoxidil.

It happened to me and i never attributed it to minoxidil until i dropped the drug and saw my face slim down to normal again.. it's water retention.. Use less minoxidil or a lower concentration .. and don't apply it on a wet scalp. Hope that helps..