Minoxidil 15%: Where Do You Guys Get It? Good/bad Experiences?

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started using Minoxidilmax, are you using the Dualgen 15 with finasteride? Thats what im using, im a diffused Norwood 4..my crown needs a lot of help.

I'm using the standard Dualgen without finasteride.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you like the product? Any regrowth?

It's difficult to say. I used Morr-F for many months and I lost hair due to that. But I'm going to start CB soon and I'm hoping the combination of CB and 10-15% minoxidil will do the trick!

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's difficult to say. I used Morr-F for many months and I lost hair due to that. But I'm going to start CB soon and I'm hoping the combination of CB and 10-15% minoxidil will do the trick!

that's surprising because a lot of people have done well on Morr-F. But yes I understand everybody is different, are you sure it was not a normal shed? Some think shedding is a sign a product is working.

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm kinda loosing my patients with all these topicals and might just cave and try oral finasteride/

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's surprising because a lot of people have done well on Morr-F. But yes I understand everybody is different, are you sure it was not a normal shed? Some think shedding is a sign a product is working.

It wasn't a normal shed. My hairline also visibly receded in the 3 months I was using Morr-F.