Microneedling Photo Results Summary

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!

I am a Norwood 6 just starting microneedling and minoxidil. Being so bald that I am I don't think it will do mutch for me but I figured that it won't hurt trying.

It hurts like hell when I try to go 1,5 mm so I usually go down to 1,0 mm. The scalp bleeds during microneedling and after a couple of days I peel like crazy.

I have two questions:

1. Do you think 1,0 mm is enough?
2. Is it normal to peel so mutch? Does it get better after a couple of times?
I apply a combo of lidocaine and tetracaine to the scalp before microneedling. No pain whatsoever.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is an interesting microneedling device called hydraneedle. It works…

Attachments

• 996B3267-858C-40C6-B091-055CB704EB80.jpeg
    996B3267-858C-40C6-B091-055CB704EB80.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 128

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As you press needles into skin serum in bottle under needles releases at same time. It doesn’t clog or leak..You can easily pinpoint area to be treated. And can tinker with serum adding ingredients

DiffuseSucks

My Regimen
Reaction score
As you press needles into skin serum in bottle under needles releases at same time. It doesn’t clog or leak..You can easily pinpoint area to be treated. And can tinker with serum adding ingredients
Have you been using this? Looks pretty useful, why aren't people talking about this in the hair loss communities. Perfect for those who apply topicals right after microneedling. Going to give this a try and it's pretty cheap as well

Discipline hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
My question, do th ehairs obtained by microneedling and minoxidil fall again, if you taper down or discontinue the treatment ?

Discipline hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
So.. is there anything that can be done to retain these new hair obtained by microneedling, suppose one develops sides or tolerance to the medication ?

Also, are people getting Terminal Hair from microneedling plus minoxidil, which can grow long ?

Last edited: