Memoirs Of A Landwhale. Blah Blah Blah

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There won't be any fluid exchange (hopefully), so no kissing.
I REALLY doubt prostitutes enjoy their job. All I am hoping for is that she won't be repulsed.

Look man I have not seen your pics but it's plausible that she's been with men incomparably uglier than you are.

Why not kiss?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
@David_MPN I'm sure they have been with uglier dudes, and repulsed by them too .....

No kiss because no saliva exchange. I'll kiss just kiss her body.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pjhair Thanks for asking. That woman is gone fortunately. However my boss has been abusive of late. He has lost his mind and has created a fear filled negative atmosphere. It is not just me, there is another person on the same project (which hasn't been going that well, and hence the frustration of my boss) as me, he is also hating this. It is mentally very taxing and reduces our performance, the opposite of what the boss would like. My boss is very bright, and technically extremely competent, but lately I've realized he lacks certain people skills -- he doesn't know how to handle subordinates, how to motivate people. He gets angry and becomes very negative. I used to look up to him. Used to.

One incident which happened a few weeks ago. He was supposed to write a project report by Feb15. He came to me on Feb 16 afternoon, and asked if I could write it as I had done the work on the project. That day was the first time I heard about the report, anyway I said yes. Naturally I asked him about the due date, he just said it was overdue, but didn't seem too concerned. I took that to mean "Don't take too long". I did not do the report that day. and he was mad the next that the report had not been done. I don't understand, if a task is that urgent, why the hell would he not be upfront with me?

On the plus side, I landed a couple of job interviews that will take place this month, for the next level in my career path. I wanted to start preparing for these last week, but could not do so because of the insane demands of my boss.

I finally started taking something to handle this stress: passionflower powder. Seems to help to calm my racing heart, so that I can fall asleep. Sometimes however I wake up with a pounding heart. Friday night and Saturday night is when I sleep in peace (which is what is keeping me sane).

I am sorry to hear about the issues that you are facing at your job. If a manager lacks people skills, things can get really tough. Good luck with your upcoming interviews!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude she mine now. We cuddle and watch ghibli movies all night

f*** sex, I'm a beta :D

I love you Exodus, but... BACK...THE...f***...OFF ;)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't it kill you that for all your hard work and scientific accomplishments, cashiers with better aesthetics get to have better lives?

It makes me sick.

blackg

Reaction score
One incident which happened a few weeks ago. He was supposed to write a project report by Feb15. He came to me on Feb 16 afternoon, and asked if I could write it as I had done the work on the project. That day was the first time I heard about the report, anyway I said yes. Naturally I asked him about the due date, he just said it was overdue, but didn't seem too concerned. I took that to mean "Don't take too long". I did not do the report that day. and he was mad the next that the report had not been done. I don't understand, if a task is that urgent, why the hell would he not be upfront with me?
Mate, with respect... when a job is overdue you've got to drop what you're doing and get on to it straight away.