Mel Gibson Hair Loss - WTF!!!

Red

Reaction score
Guy's I'm in shock!
My favorite movie star Mad Mel may have had a hair transplant, what's going on???
Any second movie star has hair issues... not just us:)

I want to know were he had his hair transplant, I'm willing to put as much as it takes to get my hair back like he had:)

What do you say?

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No surprise really.

Although I don't doubt he had a transplant, his new hair isn't beyond the realms of possibility, that he just reacted well to treatments.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thinning Sucks said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-396816/Mel-hair-lost-.html

According to that Elton Johns hair is a Transplant!!! :shakehead:

shootingguard

Established Member
Reaction score
Good, I can't watch Mad Max anymore without getting aggravated bouts of jealousy (except for the whole living in an arid wasteland and having his wife and kid killed by a murderous biker gang).

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
shootingguard said:
Good, I can't watch Mad Max anymore without getting aggravated bouts of jealousy (except for the whole living in an arid wasteland and having his wife and kid killed by a murderous biker gang).

lol funny

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
shootingguard said:
(except for the whole living in an arid wasteland and having his wife and kid killed by a murderous biker gang).
haha...that's f*****g great.

Petchsky

Reaction score
That's his natural hair right there, maybe with a average transplant from 15 odd years ago. He's pretty much been using concealers and wigs for the last 15 years. I think he looks good, definitely ripped!

I still like Mel, and his recent films, but his anti semetic rantings killed his career, that and gold digging w****s, He must be off the souce now, but his phone messages to his ex that are on youtube are hillarious, although he was on the brink of a mental breakdown, I still laughed as he ranted demonically.

Reaction score

that's just mean .... these guys (behind the camera) are real vultures, all they know to do is sh**-stirring and messing with "celebrities'" image ,they will find anything to make the magazines headlines out of someone else's misery ,even if it's mundane.

that damn cheek .... even photos from the top of his head.

conclusion: it's easy to fool anyone with all that makeup , and a lot of these hollywood guys are phonies when it comes to hairloss , quite normal for someone's image I know , but that's the way it is.

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Must not be a lot going on. A 57 year old man gets attention for having thinning hair... I give the guy credit for not dumping on a **** load of concealers and whatever else Hollywood makeup artists have up their sleeves. He looks content judging by the pictures.

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
He got massive quickly for his Expendables role, and he's been on HRT (probably gear too). That probably caused his hair to take a hit recently, still an enviable hairline though. The dailymail website is full of dreadful, pointless articles like this...