Meet Janey like you've not seen her just to Piss off Lisa

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what people like Janey do day to day. How could that person work/survive without help?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey might have been banned from the forum, but she still seems to live rent free in some people's heads lol.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of us will probably end up like Janey
Wonder if that bridgeburn guy is going down the same road as Janey. Ive read that thread front to back. BB started off as a normal dude, experimented with castration chemicals and got results. As the thread progresses you can see him do 180. His brain became feminized and now theres no turning back. A great example as to why a male that does not suffer from gender issues, should never experiment with these chemicals.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder if that bridgeburn guy is going down the same road as Janey. Ive read that thread front to back. BB started off as a normal dude, experimented with castration chemicals and got results. As the thread progresses you can see him do 180. His brain became feminized and now theres no turning back. A great example as to why a male that does not suffer from gender issues, should never experiment with these chemicals.
Yeah. I wonder if someone basically tricked him into it? It’s been a long time since I read through the beginning of the thread but if I recall he seemed to still care about women and didn’t really know a whole lot about just how strong those drugs are, ended up feeling terrible on stupid doses of CPA and eventually said something along the lines of not caring about sex anymore and it wasn’t because of the drugs lol.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. I wonder if someone basically tricked him into it? It’s been a long time since I read through the beginning of the thread but if I recall he seemed to still care about women and didn’t really know a whole lot about just how strong those drugs are, ended up feeling terrible on stupid doses of CPA and eventually said something along the lines of not caring about sex anymore and it wasn’t because of the drugs lol.
Yea, it was a slow motion train wreck.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you experiment with castration chemicals you were never normal.