mediatech's story

mediatech

Reaction score
I first noticed I was thinning about 4 years ago (age 33) but didn't care at the time because it was very gradual and I figured I'd use Rogain or something if it got worse.

At 36 years of age I freaked out when I got my hair cut very short for a job interview and noticed the areas around my temples resembled someone on chemotherapy. That's when I started my research on the causes of aging, hair loss, everything...

I stumbled on Folligen when doing research on the causes of skin aging. I was more interested in reversing the aging process of the skin in general than hair loss. I figured that anything that slowed or reversed aspects of skin aging might also reverse what was happening to my hair. GHK Copper peptides offered the only clinically established solution I could find.

I'm happy to report that Folligen along with a few other patented Skin Biology products (http://skinbio.com) have both reversed my hair loss and have tightened the skin around my face to give me the appearance I had 2 years ago in 3 1/2 months time. I've started a photo library to post the results of the usage of GHK copper peptides.

I'm using a product called Super Cop by Skin Biology on my entire face and the areas around my temples where the thinning is worse along with Folligen. Super Cop is a bit painful when applied over a large surface area but I have not had any bad side effects other than intense itching for and hour in the beginning. Now it's about 10-15 minutes after an application. A tolerance to Folligen and Super Cop seems to take place after 1 month of regular usage.