Mark Wahlberg

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
So I was watching this reality show on Fox about the Wahlberg brothers.I couldn't help but notice all of The Wahlberg brothers are balding pretty badly.donnie has a receding hairline and is just holding onto his crown.Robert Wahlberg is practically Norwood 5 with just a messy coverage of thin hair that he hides underneath a baseball cap.(hat prisoner) only saw him once without the cap on in the whole series..Then you have Mark Wahlberg actor,rapper,model with a full head of hair..It just goes to show what hair does for you in this world.Mark has it all and Robert is cooking Hamburgers in the family business working long hours to get by..I know Donnie Whalberg is engaged to Jenny Macarthy who is a good sort but she has had more pricks then a second hand dart board.If Donnie losses any more hair he could lose her..What do you guys think Mark must be on finasteride or has he won the Genitic Lottery?Mark is no spring chicken as he is 44 now.

ssjpotato

Established Member
Reaction score
i posted on here not long ago that tom hardy is clearly diffusing and somebody responded with a pic of Mark Wahlberg from ten years ago. his hair is wet in the still and it's clear he's heavily diffusing.

So i would say he's definitely on finasteride, minoxidil, maybe hair transplants and has been for the last decade.

- - - Updated - - -

here's a video of tom hardy where you can see his hair is thin af https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmOGJkPyfXg

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you look closely throughout his past movies you can notice how his hairline has actually changed, I believe he's had a hair transplant's and probably on propecia. I would not take most actors seriously, money is never an object to stop hair loss for them. I always look at tom hanks, the guy should be a a nw6, he was balding in his late twenties and his brother is slick bald.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in entourage they joke about propecia and rogaine so i'm sure wahlberg is on that. plus i saw him in transformers his hairline looks suspect i think he had some hair transplant done there

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
image.jpg Hairline looks solid in this photo.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I met Mark in person and he was wearing a hat. Maybe he was hiding something under that hat. Honestly, I remember in a few movies his hair was diffusely thinning. I really think he had some minor work done but then again I have seen a family with a bunch of boys with a high Norwood level and then one boy will a full head of hair. Mark just got lucky or he does use finasteride and rogaine and got some regrowth. Or he had a minor hair transplant as he was not losing too much.

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
Marky Mark is the only one of his brothers that is actually a movie star and constantly in the public eye so it would make sense that he would take advantage of current hair loss treatments in order to maintain his leading man good looks. His brother Donnie... I personally, being the rabid film fan that I am, think he's an actor of equal quality to Mark, but he's never really been given the chance, and his badly receding hairline isn't doing him any favors in terms of breaking him out of the endless slew supporting roles he's been relegated to.

bambamcity

Reaction score
It is possible he has skipped the gene. I have five uncles and two are bald whilst the other two have almost full heads of hair (never seen the fifth), they're all over 50 and have the same mother and father. In saying that you just never know! He could be undergoing treatments to maintain or may have just been the lucky one of his brothers.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I tend to agree with you Bambamcity.Im one of three brothers and 2 of us have male pattern baldness the other brother is rocking a full head of hair no sign of hairloss at all,I think the balding gene may have missed my brother and missed Mark Wahlberg as well..