Marathon training

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
So I plan on running a marathon this upcoming October. I also want to get started on propecia and minoxidil in a month. My concern is last time I tried minoxidil I couldn't run because my blood pressure was lowered too much and would cause chest pain issues from my heart over working. I think I can fix this because I'm pretty sure it was due to applying the min while my scalp was wet.

Now comes propecia. I'm worried it will make me lose some of that drive. Anyone on here take both min and finasteride that have ran a marathon while on these two drugs? What was your experience?

BiqqieSmalls

Established Member
Reaction score
Although I don't run marathons, I weight train vigorously six out of seven days per week and have not had any trouble increasing the amount of weight I lift nor have I had any trouble putting on lean muscle mass. Good luck with your marathon training!

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes well I'm not concerned about weight lifting. More concerned about cardio. Heart related activity. I have yet to see a post of any kind of member on any hair loss site say they've ran a marathon while taking finasteride.