Making Minoxidil Cheaper !!!

How much Minoxi do you have to apply every time you use ?

• 1ml

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 2-3ml

• 4-5ml

• more than 5ml

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello there all bolding fellas,

I wanna start with a question, but first let me just tell you - don't think that the title is misleading or something, just please read all the way through.

So the question is - how much minoxi do you apply every time ?
Does the "suggested" ammount (1ml) is enough for you ?

I'm using minoxidil now for around 4 years, and I've tried several brands already inculding - "gen hair" (the old, and the new versions), "dr. minoxidil" from ebay (and apparently it's genuine because i used 4 bottles and didn't lost hair), and now I'm using "minoxidilmax" - and in neither of them 1ml was enough, I always had to use at least 2.5-3ml each use.
so today I came up with the idea that maybe if I would cut my hair real short (1-2mm) I could possibly waste less product and spread it out on my scalp better, but that didn't helped.

I find myself throwing A-lot of money over this stuff, and never get satisfied with the "suggested" 1ml that all of the manufacturers suggest, which making me spend 2-3 more times the ammount of money, which makes 1 month worth of minoxi cost around the 80-90 USD (which is A LOT, at least for down&out fella such as myself).
So I was wondering - how is that possible for anyone to get satisfied with the "suggested" ammount of 1ml (?), because it just doesn't enough to spread through out the entire sculp.

And if I'm not the only one out there with that problem - we can do something about it!

Now I don't wanna hear all these infantilic comments such as - "you would never make it", or "the companies will never make the minoxi cheaper", and all that kind of bull****, and also stuff like - have you tried this brand or that brand, they work really great
PLEASE - save your time and save it for yourselfs !
PLEASE - just answer the poll's question.

The truth is that if there are enough people out there that need to use more than 1ml every time and find themselfs having hard time paying for all that ammount of the minoxi, or just think its unfair that the companies giving misleading info about their products,
than all of thoes people can, and need - to sign on a petition that will ask from all thoes companies to cheaper their products drasticly, so the people could continue to buy these products from them, and unless they will cheaper the products drasticly - people wont buy from them anymore.
Belive me, not even one of thoes companies will risk bankrupt, especially when minoxidils are their only line of products.

So - is 1ml of minoxi on every use enough for you ?
Please answer the poll above, and if you have any friends or people that you know that also use minoxidil and dont write/read these forums - please ask them to make a one-time exception and answer this poll,
also if you write in other forums/blogs/or any such thing in the web - please show off this idea !
All we need to do is to gather enough signatures from through out the web, and than make a petition - that we will send to ALL the minoxidil manufacturers out there.

WE CAN DO IT !!!
let's grow some hair !

clayton

Reaction score
OR
easy solution: just go mix your minoxidil with bifonazol
you will have 2-3ml with e.g. 2,5% minoxidil then...will not be less effective ;)