Make your nose smaller without surgery

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How about not making your daughter self-conscious and stressing the fact that everyone is unique.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Say what?

:freak:

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I didn't start this thread! Haha I replied to the original post where a guy was asking, in very bad English I might add, how to make his daughter's nose smaller. Why would it delete his post and mark me as the OP?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bwahaha, I thought you were losing your marbles, Thom.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Must be all that minoxidil soaking through to the brain haha.

Just to be clear, I am quite at peace with my nose!

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
i think ntrll9875 might be my favourite new member for that post, lol.

thom, just cut it off dude.

johnret04

Reaction score
Put a light line of concealer down the centre of your nose then put a darker colour (blend it slightly) down the sides. This will give the illusion of a smaller nose.
Em, my nose is kinda big and I remember back when my high school (freshman) photo was taken, the makeup lady did this very thing...which I didn't ask her to do. :( It made me realize I had a big nose, so I snorted nervously while she was doing it.

jaindar343

Reaction score
if you want make your nose smaller without surgery then your meet dr. kalia gives the tips when you treat the nose smaller without surgery

Maria Costa

Reaction score
I had a typical big nose, and after using the Nose Right my nose got smaller but took three weeks for me. I went to so many of those plastic surgery consultations and one surgeon suggested this to me so i tried it.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Would you care to indulge my curiousity by providing before/after pics? Thanx.