Low Libido And Weak Erections On Propecia

christkr

Reaction score
Has anyone had sucsess with increasing the libido while they were on Propecia? Whats the best tip you have? My erections are not that bad, but the libido dont exist anymore and i barely feel my orgasms.

Please give me advices friends :)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I care more about my hair right now. My doctor said they will dissapear after quitting.

Sometimes, they don't. Especially if you take the medication for a very long time.

Just ask the admin of this forum.

diffuse_thinner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone had sucsess with increasing the libido while they were on Propecia? Whats the best tip you have? My erections are not that bad, but the libido dont exist anymore and i barely feel my orgasms.

Please give me advices friends :)
Try taking zinc.

christkr

Reaction score
Sometimes, they don't. Especially if you take the medication for a very long time.

Just ask the admin of this forum.

This is my second try
with Propecia, i had the same experience first time also. I was on it for six months before i stopped. The sides went slowly away after 3 months, but not totally. I decided to try again to see if maybe my body will adapt. Ive heard it can take up to a year before the side effects dissapear.

As soon there is a new threatment on the market who works, i will stop.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
same experience as you man . 2 years on propecia currently, and experiencing ED ,however i need my hair

matthewmarcos24

My Regimen
Reaction score
that is complete bullshit ! no one gives a sh*t about your hair loss and preferring to be sexually fucked over having hair is a messed up way to look at things. 70% of men go bald and the finasteride will stop working for you eventually so it is better to just accept it and move on with your life.

christkr

Reaction score
that is complete bullshit ! no one gives a sh*t about your hair loss and preferring to be sexually fucked over having hair is a messed up way to look at things. 70% of men go bald and the finasteride will stop working for you eventually so it is better to just accept it and move on with your life.

Trust me, i would look like Gollum without my hair. I really dont want to hang around fat chicks who is on welfare..

christkr

Reaction score
I gave up on women and I'm focusing on my career now. No other option, except suicide maybe.
I wish you the best my friend, and i hope you are doing well on your career! Be faithfull, the science are heading in the right direction!

matthewmarcos24

My Regimen
Reaction score
I gave up on women and I'm focusing on my career now. No other option, except suicide maybe.

if you gave up on women then why are you even taking propecia? the richest actor in the world is bald so i don't see why hair loss would harm your career.

matthewmarcos24

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to keep my hair for women, I want to keep them for myself, for my self-image, my peace of mind.

Seriously, are you at least losing your hair?

yes my hairline receded a bit but mainly thinning at the crown. i shave my head to the skin with a razor blade now. i don't care about my hair loss anymore.