Losing hair on the sides?

fullhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of you have been experiencing this - My hair started to really thin on the sides of my head, especially the right side. I thought that male pattern baldness doesn't affect the sides and the back. What is happening?

fullhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Minoxidil for past three years applied on sides of scalp and hairline. Have recently started taking biotin 10,000 mcg (before hairloss on sides occurred)

Francisiii

Reaction score
side hair loss

Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of you have been experiencing this - My hair started to really thin on the sides of my head, especially the right side. I thought that male pattern baldness doesn't affect the sides and the back. What is happening?

Did you ever figure out what was causing the hairloss on the sides? I am experiencing similar.

joso

Reaction score
a

excuse me boys for interference
but i wanted to start a post but i can t understand how to do
can u help me?

joshrocker

Reaction score
Hi all,

even i am loosing hair on sides..it became very thin and growth was stopped completely. when i searched on internet it look something like retrograde alopecia

nidhi

Reaction score
Hello,
I don't facing this problem bt I Must say Have you notice that from when you are facing this problem or any major reason?
I think you should consult with the Doctor as soon as possible.
He Will You Suggest The Best Treatment.

femmemuscle

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, i had that temple baldness. At first it was on the Left side of my head, then it spread.. I was told at first that it was because i favored "sleeping on my left side". Well, when it spread to the crown, no one had a reason for that. Unless i was sleeping on top of my head.

Long story short, over a span of 15 years there were repeat fallouts - it went from the Left to the crown then it went crazy on the right. It didn't stop at the temples it then spread all the way to the nape of each side, and the crown baldness increased from a dollar size to a large palm sized bald spot. Basically 3/4 of all of my hair fell out every single year.

It had gotten to the point where i knew exactly which month it would happen - always in the fall around Thanksgiving.. Someone told me it was "seasonal alopecia"..

Since last year? My hair is growing back in, slowly.. I expected a HUGE hair fall last November but it didn't happen. I've given up all of my supplements, and hair growth products. We'll see what happens.. Thanksgiving is next month..:(

M

Mercedes B

yeah, i had that temple baldness. At first it was on the Left side of my head, then it spread.. I was told at first that it was because i favored "sleeping on my left side". Well, when it spread to the crown, no one had a reason for that. Unless i was sleeping on top of my head.

Long story short, over a span of 15 years there were repeat fallouts - it went from the Left to the crown then it went crazy on the right. It didn't stop at the temples it then spread all the way to the nape of each side, and the crown baldness increased from a dollar size to a large palm sized bald spot. Basically 3/4 of all of my hair fell out every single year.

It had gotten to the point where i knew exactly which month it would happen - always in the fall around Thanksgiving.. Someone told me it was "seasonal alopecia"..

Since last year? My hair is growing back in, slowly.. I expected a HUGE hair fall last November but it didn't happen. I've given up all of my supplements, and hair growth products. We'll see what happens.. Thanksgiving is next month..:(

M

Mercedes B

Please give us an update next month, very curious as to why in the fall?