L'oreal Vive For Men Gel

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone in the uk know where to buy this? I've looked around and can't seem to find anyone that sells it!!

misterium

Reaction score
It's not even that good really.

I would go with Blood of the Dragon gel if I were you.. it's 100% organic and works like a charm..

I've been big on it for many months now, and I love the stuff.. It's a bit pricy at $15 u.s.d., but a 6oz jar goes a long way.

It's great stuff, smells so natural and fresh too... Vive has a highly cologned smell to it and it's just not all that nice to work with.

http://www.morroccomethod.com/gel.shtml

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
its quite pricey for £17 in the uk. does it make the hair look thicker without the nastyness of using putty?

viperfish

Reaction score
latecomer said:
its quite pricey for £17 in the uk. does it make the hair look thicker without the nastyness of using putty?

If you want something to thicken your hair and give you pretty good style I would highly recommend the Avacor thickening lotion. It is by far the best I have used.

misterium

Reaction score
Blood Of The Dragon is good stuff.. doesn't make your hair sticky and is nothing like a putty.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey All

I’m interested in this Blood of the Dragon styling product – it sounds great and very beneficial to the hair and scalp. Are those of you who have used it able to tell me a little more?

The products I have used with best results to date are Fructis Surf Hair when my hair is short and more “clayâ€￾ like products – for example Crew Fiber, when my hair is longer. I normally go for a messy, spikey, faux-hawky type look. However, my hair is fairly heavy, so my questions are:

1) how strong is the hold?
2) is it a really wet gel or is it more like a pomade / clay?
3) Does it wash out easily?
4) How does the product compare to products like American Crew Fiber or Fructis Surf Hair?
5) Any other benefits? :lol:

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Def

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason I feel that panteen pro-v shamp and conditioner for thin/thinning hair makes my thinning areas seem more covered...

misterium

Reaction score
Def: It's like a gooey slime inside the jar.. it's not sticky at all, it has a very jelly-like texture.. you only need a dab in your fingertips to work through your hair.

It is nothing like a putty. Use Blood of the Dragon gel as you would any other gel.. apply to wet or dry or damp hair.. it's great. Let it dry naturally.. it firms up really good. No flaky white things at all. It adds great shine, and contains all sorts of supposedly beneficial herbal ingredients.. as it is all natural, there is no alcohol and it should be good for hair and scalp health overall.

Try it!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
dd