Loosing hair has made me become an a**h**!

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, Ive read and heard that hairloss will make you a better, kinder, forgiving, friendlier person.,due to your awarnes of it, and making yourself a btter person.Its done the opposite for me, Ive become a complete a**h**. I constantly make fun of other peoples physicall appearances ( I know this is bacause im insecure, but I want to stop this.)Im unfriendly, rude, unsociablle and nasty to people for know reason.
I dont know why I do it, I knoe i shouldnt, infact I tell my self not to do it as soon as I wake up, but I cant help my self.
When I had hair, I was really nice to people,I had shitloads of friends and was kind and gentle,I could charm any one. Hell I could sell ice to eskimo's.
Ive shaved my head and I seem to be on the defensive, I no that shaving your head is a liberating feeling, and it is to a certain exstent for me. I am always aggresive and jumpy to people for f*** all.I should be just like yeah f*** it, whatever, cool, instead im like a f*****g prick, . From this ive started to hang around with socail losers , and Im becoming more and more like a dickhead each day.
I know I need to snap out of this and be the man I was when I had hair, but I just cant seem to do this.
I can get pussy if I wanted, I could make friends if i wanted to, but I feel like Im being pushed back in society and thats making become a complete dick.I would love to know how to over come thses f*****g stupid feelings, and just get on with life, instead of being a miserable kunt.
Do you guys think its due to the over-amount of testosterone running through my body?
I have always been quite a stubborn guy aswell, and very proud of my apperance,but then again I think I pull off the shaved head look quite well, so I dont no if these factors and hairloss, is f*****g me up trying to pull girls.
What do u guys think?Has hairloss fucked you up a bit mentally?, and made you act like a dick?

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
omgstfuty said:
Hi, Ive read and heard that hairloss will make you a better, kinder, forgiving, friendlier person.,due to your awarnes of it, and making yourself a btter person.Its done the opposite for me, Ive become a complete a**h**. I constantly make fun of other peoples physicall appearances ( I know this is bacause im insecure, but I want to stop this.)Im unfriendly, rude, unsociablle and nasty to people for know reason.
I dont know why I do it, I knoe i shouldnt, infact I tell my self not to do it as soon as I wake up, but I cant help my self.
When I had hair, I was really nice to people,I had shitloads of friends and was kind and gentle,I could charm any one. Hell I could sell ice to eskimo's.
Ive shaved my head and I seem to be on the defensive, I no that shaving your head is a liberating feeling, and it is to a certain exstent for me. I am always aggresive and jumpy to people for f*** all.I should be just like yeah f*** it, whatever, cool, instead im like a f****ing prick, . From this ive started to hang around with socail losers , and Im becoming more and more like a dickhead each day.
I know I need to snap out of this and be the man I was when I had hair, but I just cant seem to do this.
I can get pussy if I wanted, I could make friends if i wanted to, but I feel like Im being pushed back in society and thats making become a complete dick.I would love to know how to over come thses f****ing stupid feelings, and just get on with life, instead of being a miserable kunt.
Do you guys think its due to the over-amount of testosterone running through my body?
I have always been quite a stubborn guy aswell, and very proud of my apperance,but then again I think I pull off the shaved head look quite well, so I dont no if these factors and hairloss, is f****ing me up trying to pull girls.
What do u guys think?Has hairloss fucked you up a bit mentally?, and made you act like a dick?

Yeah, Ive been there, down in the pit of shiny self-pity. I survived, just, despite suicide attempts. Now I am regrowing long lost hair, as I have discovered my personal magic combination through perseverace and imagination and advice from this forum, I wonder how my life would have been if I had been hairy all my young and middle aged life.
Ask me that same question in a few months, when I have more evidence of hope for all.
Boru

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Boru, How did you get over becoming like this. I know its because Im becoming defensive,but I just cant seem to snap my self in to thinking theres more to life then hair. eg pussy, pussy more pussy and all the rest.
Im 21 years of age, I should be off f*****g every bit of skirt I see like my best friend, instaead Im stuck in some terrible limbo I cant shke out.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
id say ive always been quite a dick and a stubborn guy but hairloss has DEFINETELY made it worse

i think initially i felt really low about myself and sh*t about the world... very low self esteem

now that ive learnt to accept it i feel good about myself when i weigh up my good and bad points i still have a huge net advantage

however i walk around with the feeling that since all this sh*t has happened in my life (not just hairloss) that the world owes me something. i think it has definetely made me less compassionate

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm still a bit depressed, but doing something about it I suppose. Obsessively perhaps, because something is working, but not compulsively.
My girlfriend took me on when I was totally male pattern baldness, and has been a gem, allowing me to experiment, not complaining, giving me encouragement when she can see even a slight improvement. My first fiancee dropped me like a stone when my bald patch started showing a bit too much. Her friends probably wound her up. After twenty years I met her again and I realised she is such a shallow person, just self interested. Living with her old boyfriend "just as friends" so someone pays the rent (the skinny hairy one she dumped me for), but not sleeping with him. Perhaps his thinning hair had something to do with it.
None of my other girlfriends had any great problem with my fast receeding hairline, just their friends. Girls tend to listen to gossip too much, and often don't have a broad sense of humour to ride the silly comments. It all makes me realise I am so lucky now. So I dedicate my new hair to Tanya, thanks love, you deserve it.
Boru

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

Hairloss has also turned me into an a**hole. I think that this is mainly because we know that many people view us as less which is the truth. Sadly, there are many people out there who think that hairloss "isn't right" or "ugly" and since it is a very visible flaw, many times you will have it thrown up in your face in arguments etc. As an example, at work there is a group of women who talk constantly almost every day and never seem to get reprimanded likely because they are attractive. Well I was on the phone the other day and they got into one of their usual shallow conversations making fun of how men dress etc. I finally had it so I said "Can you please keep it down, I'm on an important phone call." Then I heard one of the loudmouth b*tches comment "ok, come down baldy". Having to deal with situations like this is on a frequent basis would turn anyone into an a**hole because we all want to be viewed positively especially to women and it's hard for many of us to accept that it seems like we are already a step behind guys with full mops of hair when making a first impression. We walking around acting like a**holes because we feel like people don't respect us due to such a visible flaw.
As far as compassion is concerned, I think that hairloss suffers tend to be less compassionate toward others because we have often times suffered enough verbal abuse ourselves and it takes a psychological toll. We feel like other people aren't compassionate toward us in that they trivialize hairloss by saying "don't be so vain" etc basically not understanding the psychological toll that it can take so even if we see someone very sick or whatever, we just say "f*ck it" nobody tries to have compassion for or understand me so why should I care about someone else.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: re:

baldguy28 said:
Hairloss has also turned me into an a**hole. I think that this is mainly because we know that many people view us as less which is the truth. Sadly, there are many people out there who think that hairloss "isn't right" or "ugly" and since it is a very visible flaw, many times you will have it thrown up in your face in arguments etc. As an example, at work there is a group of women who talk constantly almost every day and never seem to get reprimanded likely because they are attractive. Well I was on the phone the other day and they got into one of their usual shallow conversations making fun of how men dress etc. I finally had it so I said "Can you please keep it down, I'm on an important phone call." Then I heard one of the loudmouth b*tches comment "ok, come down baldy". Having to deal with situations like this is on a frequent basis would turn anyone into an a**hole because we all want to be viewed positively especially to women and it's hard for many of us to accept that it seems like we are already a step behind guys with full mops of hair when making a first impression. We walking around acting like a**holes because we feel like people don't respect us due to such a visible flaw.

Some guys with plenty of hair are ugly, still they get birds. Some guys are bald, like actor Patrick Stewart and they are noble, they get respect. A find head shape can be very attractive to women with good eyes. Women with bad eyes just don't see beauty or nobility, full stop. But you have to give the postitive treatments a go, you have a profile, but no regimen.
Boru