logan1732's Story

logan1732

Reaction score
Hey there 21 year old hair line starting to reced a bit, have been taking propecia and minoxidel 5% for about 4 months, really dont like how my hair line looks and am considering surgary....any advise, does anyone know of a good surgon in colorado?

Thanks, sorry about the bad spelling,

JL

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
.. a bit? Surgery WILL make your hairline worse.. no doubt about it.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Unless you lost a lot of hair, transplant docs will frown upon givin a 21 year old a transplant, they will prob reccomend finasteride and minoxidil

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I am sure no one here at HairLossTalk.com has ever quesetioned whether or not your were dumb deaner, that would just be unheard of. Maybe they wondered if you were between pill 1 and 3.
He is just freaking out a little, I have considered it as well before coming to HairLossTalk.com and learning at how to treat male pattern baldness. Anyway logan I have the same problem, I have receding as well but I would suggest finasteride first if you have only a bit of recession and get on minoxidil if you feel finasteride alone is not enough.

Deaner

Reaction score
No, I'm talking about the forum he posted in. And nice between pill 1 and 3 joke, it helps if your jokes are actually funny 8)

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Deaner,
It's not very polite to insult a newbie....You came here not too long ago and we didn't make fun of all your paranoid newbie posts..

Logan,

No self respecting Dr. will operate on someone of your age. What any good hair transplant Dr. will tell you is you have to try to wait until it stabilizes a bit otherwise in a year or two you may have a transplant that looks horrible if your hairloss progresses. I understand your anxiety about losing your hair...we've all been there.
Give Propecia and minoxidil a good year. You'd be suprised of the results you may get....You may want to add Nizoral shampoo 3 times a week to your regimen. Do some reading around here and try to educate yourself. It's your best weapon against hairloss.