Lets talk **styling aids**

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Right.

The pomade that I am using at the moment; Tigi Bed Head Manipulator:-

BHMAN2.gif

is too thick and messy and just not at all conducive to using on thinning hair.

I think what guys like us are after is a nice light but strong hair styling product.

Anyone have any ideas?

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
You should see from any cursory glance at this website that most people recommend Fructis Surf Hair.

I use the stuff on my hair when it’s short – gives decent hold and shape albeit with a matt finish. I like it for more casual occasions and it does thicken up your hair a bit. However, I find if difficult to wash out, requiring at least two rinses and not very good once my hair grows out a bit.

At the moment I’m using American Crew Citrus Mint Paste. It’s great on all hair lengths, thickens but leaves a nice sheen. Great, pliable hold and it’s water based so it washes out real easy. Only problem is that it is about 6 times the price of the Surf Hair stuff!!

Laters

Def

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
got2b chaotic molding putty. thickens the sh*t out of your hair, and changed my life. its perfect if you have like inch/inch.5 long hair and want the spiky look. add a little bit of hair spray afterwards to secure it completely. plus its only five bucks, and lasts about a month or 2.

petemitchell

Reaction score
Red Rose said:
Right.

The pomade that I am using at the moment; Tigi Bed Head Manipulator:-

BHMAN2.gif

is too thick and messy and just not at all conducive to using on thinning hair.

I think what guys like us are after is a nice light but strong hair styling product.

Anyone have any ideas?

I LOVE the smell of this stuff, used to use it on my hair when it was much shorter a couple of years ago.

Kiehls creme with silk groom is one of the best hair products ever invented IMO