Let me see if I have this right...

house

Reaction score
So I'm about to switch from propecia to finpecia as soon as I run out of propecia in the next two weeks. Simply just too much money for a college kid.

Is it my understanding that finpecia is the exact same thing, but produced by another company?

And if I buy it from inhousepharmacy.com, I should be able to obtain a very reliabe product, and my body shouldn't notice that any switch has been made?

That is to say, to people that have made this same switch, have you noticed any difference in the quality of the two?

I know this topic comes up a lot, but I'm too lazy to search as I'm about to go home for a break in a few moments and would like to know when I return. By the way, I'm not trying to scaremonger...

House

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
house said:
So I'm about to switch from propecia to finpecia as soon as I run out of propecia in the next two weeks. Simply just too much money for a college kid.

Is it my understanding that finpecia is the exact same thing, but produced by another company?

And if I buy it from inhousepharmacy.com, I should be able to obtain a very reliabe product, and my body shouldn't notice that any switch has been made?

That is to say, to people that have made this same switch, have you noticed any difference in the quality of the two?

I know this topic comes up a lot, but I'm too lazy to search as I'm about to go home for a break in a few moments and would like to know when I return. By the way, I'm not trying to scaremonger...

House

House - finpecia is the generic finasteride equivilent of propecia. Same active ingredient - finasteride.

(Same thing as buying generic minoxidil instead of buying rogaine.)

Britannia

Reaction score
Finpecia and Propecia are the same. You can chop and change which one you took daily and it would make no difference to your hair. Would hurt your wallet though.