lbenny2's Story

lbenny2

Reaction score
I am in my late 40's and have pronounced receding in the front. I first noticed some hairloss in my early 30's. I have been taking propecia for abut 4 years at least. I tied rogaine when it wasn't over the counter about 10 years ago. It seemed messy and I didn't think it helped much. My acquantences in the pharm. industry tell me it only works on the crown area anyway. I have been considering hair transplant for some time now but am concerned about getting an honest DR. I have consulted with about 3 different Dr.s and am leaning toward New Hair Institute. I was told I could probably use about 900 grafts in the frontol area. Any feedback from anyone on NHI. Alson is anyone having any luck with combining propecia with any other medications??

Lbenny2

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn late 40's and you are only receding!? I know it still sucks but i hope im in your posistion some day!

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
sh*t yeh, if I only started balding in my 40's or even 30's I wouldn't be here! Only reason I'm here is cos I'm only 21 and loasing more hair than most guys twice my age.

With regards to your question about combining propecia - A lot of people here are on the big three, which is propecia, minoxidil ans Nizoral.