laser hair restoration technique

Darren

Reaction score
took a trip to michigan today to check out this laser hair restoration method of hair regrowth

they claim to have a 98 % sucess rate and had some damn good looking before and after pictures

basically the treatment goes like this

they take hair sample, analyse it and get your body to normal levels of minerals etc. put you on dht blocker etc if needed and then for 90 days you go through this laser treatment where you sit in a hair dryer type unit twice a week for the first 30 days and then once a week for the remaining 60, afterwards just take natural vitamins, and a shampoo, no monoxidil in the process at all

the treatments i go infor twice a week and then once a week are 30 minutes in the laser chair and then 30 minutes of them rubbing s*** on my head to get the blood flowing

they claim my thinning out top of my hair will return to the same density of the normal hair on the lower and sides of my head.

they have been doing it for 2 years and haven't had anyone come back with the hair falling out etc

they say it was used on horses to get their coats looking grea for shows

i havent been able to find anything on the net about this process.

they wanted $4800 for the 90 day cycle, and would cut it in 1/2 if I would let them use me for before and after pictures.

so $2400

any info advice on this would be awesome

im only 18 and ive lost about 30 % of my hair

i want to get this stopped and turned around before its to late

Darren

Reaction score
the things that worried me in this technique wasn't the actually technique to see if it worked but the people selling it

it was a nice place, very classy office, but the meeting wasn't with a Doctor, just an older woman who looked like she was an ex stripper,

her barganing plan of I can only get the 1/2 of if i sign up today, but she would let me wait till monday to mak the descision was a little erie, no doctor certs on the wall.

and if i were to take the 1/2 off, and the therapy program changes it goes back to the $ 4800 original price

doctors names were

Dr Robert Granfron
and
Dr B Rodansky

office was located at12900 Hall road, in sterling heights Michigan USA

Darren

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
dude, total waste of money.

do your research, you can find your own dht blocker for a lot cheaper. and there's this thing called the hairmax lasercomb. look around on this forum and you'll find a link to the site. it's about 650 bucks with a 12 week money back guarantee. it will do the same thing for you as their "laser treatment" at a fraction of the cost.

i know you are feeling desperate about your situation. these people are trying to take advantage of that. don't let them.

also, never trust before and after pics. they could come from anywhere and thus, don't mean a thing.

distrust anyone who asks you for that much money, and puts you on the spot telling you that they will give you a "special discount."

Darren

Reaction score
im not planning on putting my faith in this office, more interested in putting some kind of faith in the method used

when i asked is this identical procedure to a laser come she quickly dismissed it saying theirs no way something like that could work, she trashed the laser comb right after admitting she had never heard of a "laser comb".

im more looking for info from other people who have used, heard of this method, she also said it has been used in Canada for 5 years and the US for 2, since i live in Canada I plan on finding an office in ontario to take treatment

another thing when i asked what the Name of the treatment was called she sort of shruged off the question saying it was "just laser treatment"

im thinking about going in their with a list of grilling questions looking to speak with a doctor before i fort over thousands of dollars

Darren

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm using the lasercomb myself. been using it for a month so far along with minoxidil. 5%, nizoral 1% 3 x a week with neutragena t-sal, and dr. proctor's nano shampoo the other four days. i used propecia for a little over a year, but stopped 5 months ago due to negative side effects that have yet to resolve.

what are you currently doing for your hair loss???

Darren

Reaction score
right now im just taking vitamins and using a rogain topical solution, notice a loss in labido, and my nuts hurt from time to time, but i mean I am 18, so maybe a loss in labido might be a good thing.

in the mast ive used nioxin and thought about going on avacor

has anyone even heard of this technique that iv seen today?

Darren

Reaction score
I was thinking about going on avodart but its a little pricey.

And I cant find on the net anything about the procedure at this office, I found 2 reviews of people over seas who have described themselfs participating in a treatment similar and said it wasn't succesful. but theirs no way to tell if it was the same treatment. one was in singapore and one was in the UK

Now if this treatment works so well, how come more info isnt available?

also is their anyway I can look up info on the two doctors in the office? like a background check to make sure they are actually doctors

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Darren writes:
Now if this treatment works so well, how come more info isnt available?

You've answered your own question. Losing our hair is a very emotional event, which leaves us vulnerable for all sorts of suggestions. It is this vulnerability that con artists have relied on for thousands of years in order to make a buck selling the latest hair tonic. Add to this the very real fact that there are loose regulations with regard to product claims (vs implied) and the whole herbal remedy industry, and we end up with even more sketchy options than ever before.

If somebody had a program with a legitimate 98% success rate, I think more people would know about it. And in this case, the same goes for the the technology or the process.

jerry grant

Established Member
Reaction score
even 2400 is a lot of money. is there any money back guarentee? and if so, is it money or just 2400's worth in coupons? If u have a lot of money and they guarentee results, then why not?