laser comb what if fda approves it

rockstar

Reaction score
i have noticed that the laser comb is not featuered on this web site inany of the review secions, cananda has approved it forprevention,regrowth etc i from waht i hear the FDA will approve it as well later this year, i also read that its data will be quite far ahead of the resultsobtained from propciea and rogiane....HairLossTalk.com do you plan includeding it on this web site if it passes FDA trails and also what are your current views on it, i would have thought for your kind of hair loss it would be perfect?...also from whati understand you didnt use any treatment apart from nizaral shampoo for a few months did you see any delciline in hair during this time?

chuckfrasher

Reaction score
rockstar said:
i have noticed that the laser comb is not featuered on this web site inany of the review secions, cananda has approved it forprevention,regrowth etc i from waht i hear the FDA will approve it as well later this year,

It has not even begun FDA trials specifically for male pattern baldness that I know of and I bet if you check in Canada, it is not approved specifically for male pattern baldness either.

Darren

Reaction score
so is this a lazer that will regrow hair? any info anywhere i could check out?

Darren

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I understood that the trials are for male pattern baldness.

If it is approved by the FDA Im definitely going to get it.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
rockstar said:
Re: laser comb what if fda approves it

Let there be light!

XL

rockstar

Reaction score
it seems a lot of hair loss doctors are slaging it off, does anyone know if its being tested on people who have male pattern baldness? i thought it was to?