Lad Bible Posts Another sh*t Article About Hairloss

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As you can guess it's full of people tagging their bald friends

http://www.ladbible.com/community/viral-study-finds-that-seasonal-hair-loss-is-a-thing-20171112

c155181edb.jpg

cc050185ff.png

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
FCC447C7-2579-49F4-B8ED-BEF9A7EA4E02.jpeg

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One yesterday, personal experience. Man with testicular cancer. Needs surgery followed by chemo. Comment by a pretty woman in her early 30s, he's almost bald anyway so no hair worries followed by a smile. He's shaved and very diffuse.

Yeah I kind of get it unless you go through something yourself you're less aware of it. Most women will never experience hairloss until theirs 60's, they can just laugh it off like it's no big deal.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wow what a punchable face, and not even in this hair loss context, that stupid jaw half open smile, his mommy dressing him and fixing his hair, and that special boy sitting posture.

Topped off by how beta he looks and probably thinks he's a LAD because he writes horrendous internet "articles" that would take any normal person about 15mins to write.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow what a punchable face, and not even in this hair loss context, that stupid jaw half open smile, his mommy dressing him and fixing his hair, and that special boy sitting posture.

Topped off by how beta he looks and probably thinks he's a LAD because he writes horrendous internet "articles" that would take any normal person about 15mins to write.
He looks like a typical cuck tbh.

blackg

Reaction score

Here we go again and I don't care what anyone on the forum says.... This sh*t you are spewing needs to be addressed.
So the image of this innocent guy smiling makes you want to punch him?
Hey?
You are and advanced, modern, educated human being I take it?
Far removed from our primitive ancestors??
I think not.

You even go so far as to criticise this guy's dress sense.. implying he is mentally underdeveloped and his own mother had to dress him.
I'd really love to see how you dress in casual day to day situations.

And then you rip on this guy's posture, and even his smile for fucks sake!!
So what if it's only a half smile?
Maybe he has issues that we don't know about? Maybe some misaligned lower teeth that he has absolutely no control over and he is struggling to find funds for dental surgery?
We will never know and it's best to not make uneducated assumptions.

To top this all off, Rudeman, you have spewed this hateful critique outside and away from the context of our own hair loss and the insecurities and understandable anger it brings.

Meaning whatever was said in this trigger inducing article has no bearing on your final judgement of this total stranger.
No, just the way he looks is enough to bring out this judgemental and ugly side of your character.

It's this mindset that also produces distrust and even hate for bald men in general and I have absolutely no time for it, no matter the context.

You are the enemy within.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here we go again and I don't care what anyone on the forum says.... This sh*t you are spewing needs to be addressed.
Hey?
I think not.

You even go so far as to criticise this guy's dress sense.. implying he is mentally underdeveloped and his own mother had to dress him.

Maybe he has issues that we don't know about? Maybe some misaligned lower teeth that he has absolutely no control over and he is struggling to find funds for dental surgery?

To top this all off, Rudeman, you have spewed this hateful critique outside and away from the context of our own hair loss and the insecurities and understandable anger it brings.

Meaning whatever was said in this trigger inducing article has no bearing on your final judgement of this total stranger.
No, just the way he looks is enough to bring out this judgemental and ugly side of your character.

It's this mindset that also produces distrust and even hate for bald men in general and I have absolutely no time for it, no matter the context.

wtf are you saying ? he never said that he would hit the guy, he just said that he has a punchable face, it's an objective fact.

blackg

Reaction score
wtf are you saying ? he never said that he would hit the guy, he just said that he has a punchable face, it's an objective fact.
Punchable face implies a face that needs.... well, punching.
I have said my piece. I absolutely hate all kinds of lazy judgemental talk.
I myself have been on the end of hate and distrust, even rumours about my personal life all because of one thing; the way I look.

This behaviour needs stamping out as it has no place in modern society.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Punchable face implies a face that needs.... well, punching.
I have said my piece. I absolutely hate all kinds of lazy judgemental talk.
I myself have been on the end of hate and distrust, even rumours about my personal life all because of one thing; the way I look.

This behaviour needs stamping out as it has no place in modern society.
It's the halo effect, not modern society. I know society sucks, but it's human nature to find attractive people better at everything.

blackg

Reaction score
It's the halo effect, not modern society. I know society sucks, but it's human nature to find attractive people better at everything.
I agree with this. But I'm talking about the unnecessary criticism and contempt we seem to hold people in if they happen to look a little different or appear backwards in their dress code and hairstyle.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey?
I think not.

To be fair the guy did write this article about hairloss. If it was some other article nobody would say much but this guy would strike a nerve with teh hairloss comunity

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

It is absurd to see that people who have no hair loss might have bad hairstyle.

If I had been NW1 in my youth, I would have tried to have one of these styles:

images (4).jpg

images (3).jpg

brad_pitt_hairstyles_91.jpg

not certainly this sh*t...
Capture.JPG

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those 3 attractive guys would rock the last guy hairstyle and their hairstyles would probably look sh*t on him. Face is what makes everything look better not the opposite.

Number 1 might be a bit flash for an average guy but the other 2 would be far improved from that current sh*t.

Nothing wrong with a side parting but he has this stupid feathered 3 tier thing going on.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the cover up when he already knows that all he needs is a toupe, or to watch a Shane Warne advert HE HE