Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Vieo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is this stuff for? People who don't want to take finasteride, dutasteride and minoxidil?

Or if you're taking either of those and not happy with the results, is there a chance this will help?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This time? Which time? Kintor and it’s Pyri are not on the congress schedule
They have been delaying the publication of the results since february. Its kind of weird. I think its time to reach Kintor and ask them about it.

It would be awesome if some chinese speaker from the forum could do that.

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Update: August 11, 2022 — Great news per a Chinese contact. It looks like Kintor may finally present the results of its Phase 2 Chinese trials of Pyrilutamide (KX-826) for hair loss on September 3 at 8:20 pm . The presenter will be Dr. Zhou Cheng from Peking University People’s Hospital (where Kintor’s Phase 3 trials are also being conducted right now).

Bread24

Reaction score

Update: August 11, 2022 — Great news per a Chinese contact. It looks like Kintor may finally present the results of its Phase 2 Chinese trials of Pyrilutamide (KX-826) for hair loss on September 3 at 8:20 pm . The presenter will be Dr. Zhou Cheng from Peking University People’s Hospital (where Kintor’s Phase 3 trials are also being conducted right now).
Hopium.. i just dont want to be disappointed again. I just want something to add to my stack which helps and is safe. Something new. I know we all do..

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol they are doing phase 2 both China and USA, do people realize how costly is that?

Maybe it wont be strong enough to replace finasteride but a scam def not.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
KX826 is a scam I promise you guys
Piss off to Auschwitz, retard. KX826 is a genuine strong antiandrogen.

Works by blocking androgen receptors. It going to kick ***.

Last edited:

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or if you're taking either of those and not happy with the results, is there a chance this will help?
Exactly. Finasteride isn't able to block 100% of DHT and Testosterone can damage your hair too... (Diffuse thinning is thought to be caused by Testosterone to some degree, not just DHT)

By blocking your androgen receptors locally in your scalp it will keep Testosterone and DHT away from interacting with the androgen receptorr.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have been delaying the publication of the results since february. Its kind of weird. I think its time to reach Kintor and ask them about it.

It would be awesome if some chinese speaker from the forum could do that.
Many of their metropolitan areas are in lockdown mode due to COVID. That might explain it...

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Piss off to Auschwitz, retard. KX826 is a genuine strong antiandrogen.

Works by blocking androgen receptors. It going to kick ***.
You are so late. We already had a GB with over 100+ users for KX drug.
The drug was tested in third party lab and came out as 99.98% pure.
No one got legit results its floped hard.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it works, at least to some degree. Despite the results from that infamous groupbuy.

It is stronger than RU and Breezula, and Kintor decided to continue the development after phase 2 trial in China knowing how expensive and burocratic the FDA approval process is.

Those are facts no one should ignore.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testing a topical AA is not complicated. Apply it to one side of your beard area for a day or two (assuming you are clean-shaven) and see if the AA retards the stubble growth on that side.

thatslin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it works, at least to some degree. Despite the results from that infamous groupbuy.

It is stronger than RU and Breezula, and Kintor decided to continue the development after phase 2 trial in China knowing how expensive and burocratic the FDA approval process is.

Those are facts no one should ignore.
That’s what up. Have you checked kintor’s stock recently? They don’t have to worry about money too much cause they are getting financing from all over the world. And its stock soars all the way up to stratosphere. They are actually gaining stacks