kenny19's Story (pics included)

G

Where do I start? Well I'm 19 and noticed a small thinning spot in the centre of my forehead when I was 16 but thought nothing of it and grew my hair long. I never realised how my once young, thick and sturdy hair had become so weak and thin until I looked at photos of wedding I was at. My hair was absolute shite.
I

Here are some pics of my hair - taken today sunday18th of july. The lighting may not be great as I used the camera on my phone to take them. Alas, I took no pics before I started my regimen.

Regimen: Started feb6th 2004 Rogaine 5% x 2
Nizoral June 22nd - 2days on 1day off
July 7th I added american crew hair spray which I use before bed.

I will be adding 1 or 1.25mg of finasteride to my regimen on sep1st.

Look at my pictures and I would appreciate honests opinons, something which I'm not getting from friends and family. How bad is it? What norwood am I? Any general advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kenny

asd

The red line indicates were my hairline began 11 months ago and shows how much it has receded since.

h

image.jpg

jpg

t5

btw does my hair look too weak to grow out?

foo2

Reaction score
you have a full head of hair, norwood 1 by my reckoning, quit the minoxidil and just stay on propecia.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Its hard to evaluate with your hair being so short but it seems to me you have caught it early which is a big help. it seems there are one or two thinner patches but these will fill in. Personally i don't think you can go wrong with the big three and there is no reason why you won't have a full head of hair for years to come.

Good luck and stick with your regime 8)

Deaner

Reaction score
ARE YOU KIDDING?! That's not a full head of hair by any means dude, stick with minoxidil for sure.