Kebabman's Story

Kebabman 1

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Not posted for so long couldn't remember password and had to re register as Kebabman 1 instead of just Kebabman.

Just a brief update for all the newbies on the site. I'm 37, went bald at 22, was a Norwood 5A. Had transplants in England by a doctor who was in national press and was struck off for bad work and was only a General Practitioner. Totally cocked up my hair leaving pot marks where incisions went. Went to Shapiro Clinic and saw Dr Rose in Tampa on 3 occasions over a year from April 02 to April 03, having a total of 4750 grafts around the front, (can't speak high enough of him).

Then went to see Dr Frechet in Paris who put an "extender" in my scalp for 5 weeks, best thing possible. Pain was out of this world to the point of chucking up on train on the way back but a small price to pay for the amount of bald scalp he took out 5 weeks later. That was in Nov 03. Have since been back to him in Jan 04 and April 04 for a total of 2400 grafts which are now coming through thick and fast. The scar from the extender can't be seen as he put the new grafts over the scar.

He is the man, no doubt about it, cheap with it. Can't rate these 2 high enough, best 2 in the world in my opinion.

Kebabman.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Kebabman, when did u start losing your hair, being a norwood 5a at 22 must of been horrible. Great to hear about your success story though

Kebabman 1

Reaction score
The shedder,

Yea it sucks bigtime, worst time of your life. Been through it all and have come out the other side. Used to use Toppik but was so aware of people looking and thinking "that looks like a rug" that I never felt relaxed or comfortable.

Always said I'd come back on this site and give moral support to anyone going through it cos I've been there and it takes over your life.

For me personally surgery was the only way to go, tried minoxidil, remox, you name it. Am currently on 1.25mg proscar daily, and that is it, my transplants are coming through thick and fast, and a renewed confidence is now within.

If anyone wants feedback, advice, am more than pleased to give my opinions. Do feel that a lot of guys once their hair grows back they feel they don't want to be bothered with these sort of forums which is fair enough, but success stories do go a long way for other sufferers.

K-Man.

KK

Reaction score
K-man,

Congrats on your success, I have great interest in the hair transplant. 4750 grafts how much would that cost? Do they look natural? like people can't tell you have hair transplant? How long would the grafts last?

Thanks man..

Cheers