Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

RS85

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys, just an update. its been 3 weeks since i got the procedure done.. (i had it done on 29th dec.. its 5 days to a month).. so far, i'm sad to report that there has been no improvement whatsoever. some accounts claim that u see results in 7 days. i have seen no such results yet and am quite scared that i may have wasted the money.. in any case, i think the average period for results is 3 months. so i will post back at the 3 month mark. i also have my review with the clinic then so will have pictures as well. fingers crossed. wish me luck guys.

jan_miezda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys, just an update. its been 3 weeks since i got the procedure done.. (i had it done on 29th dec.. its 5 days to a month).. so far, i'm sad to report that there has been no improvement whatsoever. some accounts claim that u see results in 7 days. i have seen no such results yet and am quite scared that i may have wasted the money.. in any case, i think the average period for results is 3 months. so i will post back at the 3 month mark. i also have my review with the clinic then so will have pictures as well. fingers crossed. wish me luck guys.
:shock:

organic_hair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey man thanks for keeping us updated, are you still using finasteride?

Jakejr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, at least people are trying. It would be funny in a macabre way that male pattern baldness is just a calcium buildup exacerbated by DHT etc.