Just spent more than 3 hours combing my hair

Descending Dog

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's 18:30 and I started to put oils and use the hair dryer at 15:00. How crazy am I? All these hours trying to place every single strand of hair in the right place. All for what? Maybe for nothing. Feeling ugly is a really... powerful feeling. One that I try to avoid at all costs but unfortunately to no avail.

For some reason my hair doesn't look as good as when I usually spend so long. It looks kinda gaysh in my opinion, which isn't what I'm looking for. Also today my facial ratios are completely off. I don't like how I look. So this was all for nothing. I don't feel like even going to buy water and I'm dressed up like I'm going somewhere, like I'm gonna do something...

I wish I didn't have hairloss, and I also wish I didn't have to be this mentally ill.

Descending Dog.

Descending Dog

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I have to be honest. What hurts the most is that like this I stand 0 chance with the girl I like. And it's f*****g Saturday I'm here like an idiot rambling while she goes out at night...

Descending Dog

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zero f*****g replies. Or well actually 3 but they're coming from myself!

I just want get drunk.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s funny has a girl text me tonight asking me if I was free tonight

I told her no, I’m going to the gym

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t read but brutal...i guess

Caillou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that your regimen is "vitamins lmao" and you spent 3 hours combing your hair (no actual balding man would bare looking at his shitty hair for that long), makes me inclined to believe that you have pretty good hair, but unfortunately accompanied with BDD

Descending Dog

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that your regimen is "vitamins lmao" and you spent 3 hours combing your hair (no actual balding man would bare looking at his shitty hair for that long), makes me inclined to believe that you have pretty good hair, but unfortunately accompanied with BDD
The vitamins thing is just a joke lmao.
I'm currently only on dutasteride 1 mg and some Microneedling, but it's just a matter of money otherwise I'd go all out with other treatments and actually have pretty good hair.

Unfortunately I do suffer from this mortal disease (male pattern baldness), and maybe also BDD, although that for me has always been debatable as being objective and aware about what you look like should not be labelled as a mental illness.

Caillou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The vitamins thing is just a joke lmao.
I'm currently only on dutasteride 1 mg and some Microneedling, but it's just a matter of money otherwise I'd go all out with other treatments and actually have pretty good hair.

Unfortunately I do suffer from this disease (male pattern baldness), and maybe also BDD, although that for me has always been debatable as being objective and aware about what you look like should not be labelled as a mental illness.
Dutasteride 1 mg is way too much. Dutasteride in general is shitty and unpredictable, it fucked me up badly and i had to switch to finasteride.

Finasteride is proven to work, has less side effects and is cheaper

Descending Dog

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride 1 mg is way too much. Dutasteride in general is shitty and unpredictable, it fucked me up badly and i had to switch to finasteride.

Finasteride is proven to work, has less side effects and is cheaper
There's not such a thing as too much.

The reason why I didn't use finasteride is because I wasn't willing to wait one year and gamble whether it's strong enough or not.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's not such a thing as too much.

The reason why I didn't use finasteride is because I wasn't willing to wait one year and gamble whether it's strong enough or not.
Biggest fear is finasteride not working. I only asked for maintenance but now I have to ask for some regrowth because while on finasteride my left temple has a chunk taken out of it. Can't hide it anymore.