Jude Law Don't Give A Fck About His Hair | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Jude Law Don't Give A Fck About His Hair

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by Haironnu, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Haironnu

Haironnu Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    came across this pic of him and it made me laugh
    what is this ridiculous hair styling lol, I know jude law don't care about his hair loss, someone like him could have at least hired some pro hair stylists to use extensions/some coverage products to fake decent hair like many celebs do, but damn what is this hair style, he looks like a complete clown.

Attached Files:

Wolf Pack likes this.
  2. -G-

-G- Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Maybe this is what true acceptance is?

Niki99, Ikkaku and Wolf Pack like this.
  3. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Always admired him for this. In the sense he only ever had slow frontal loss and could have done something easily but chose not to. Had all the options with money, good donor hair, finasteride etc. He needed hair for his career but still settled for just sticking on a piece at times. He did all this despite being an actor and handsome. I'm guessing he is quite down to earth and content with how things pan out. I do know some people like this personally but when it's a handsome actor too on the big screen, it's even more surprising. And it's not something we can simply say "he let himself go" because that would include becoming an alcoholic, slob etc but this is more of a conscious choice.

4. karatekid

karatekid Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    He looks like a d*ck to be honest...
    He was considered really hot among girls/women as I remember. Im sure no one will look at him now...

Speaking on celebs, I just watched yesterday the movie 'Out of the furnace', the actor Woody Harrelson, which is already bald, played the bad guy, a psychopath actually. Funny to see that as his baldness advances his roles shift from the good guy to the bad guy. I remember him as the good guy in older movies, and ye he was the good one in hunger games although he was bald by then, but they put a wig on him in this movie. Of course they wont let a good guy be bald lol....

MV5BMTU3NDc2ODc4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk2MzAyMg@@._V1_.jpg

5. Capone

Capone Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    There has to be another reason why Jlaw didn’t fix his hairline. He could be sh*t scared of surgery! He is a slayer without a hairline, could you imagine him if he kept a Norwood 0/1.. Clooney/Pitt status.

6. Matt3535

Matt3535 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Considering he has had this hairline for years, I think he is actually doing something. I know, I know, hairloss sometimes seems to progress at varying speed but it looks to me like he is maybe microdosing or something. I refuse to believe there is nothing going on.

Besides that, yeah, he has god-tier facial genetics. Look at him. He's built like a god. Perhaps one of the only people to not really lose any points while balding.

7. Haironnu

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    that's not even true, he plays a good guy role in many movies still. don't bring out 1 movie where he's the bad guy in and generalize it.
    his recent movie (that I know of) zombie land 2 he is still the good guy with no wig on.

never understood why people say going bald gonna affect your roles, when nowadays many actors wear some coverage/hair systems during roles

#7 Haironnu, Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  8. Haironnu

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm just saying he could have styled his hair better than that at the least.

he's far from god-tier genetics, he's handsome but he's not built like a god at all.
    and I doubt he's doing anything, if he was microdosing or any of that then he would have probably done more like hair transplant and such.

I think wolfpack is right in the sense they actors are aware of the effects of hairloss gonna/could have on their career, I'm sure when it started he got talks about it from his agents or advisors in the field who may have suggested/warned him about the consequences of hair loss in the industry (if there are any) and he chose whether to let it be or fight it.

9. karatekid

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Ok, maybe Im wrong, I didnt do full research on him, it was just my impression by couple of movies I seen.

Anyway in general Im sure there is a negative effect of hairloss on movie actors roles. Wigs are nice but I think they prefer the more natural look

10. Haironnu

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Woody Harrelson is quite a busy actor despite being bald, in fact he's more busy than other good looking fully haired actors.
    Speaking of playing a psycho killer role, he's going to play carnage in the next venom movie, but funny enough he's not going to be bald in that role.

I can't completely dismiss the notion that having no hair affects your roles/ or gives a negative effect to your career, but I just don't understand why, perhaps it's more prominent in beginning actors rather than actors who are already famous and have established careers.

you can barely tell what hair is natural and what isn't in movies because it's done so well by a staff of stylists, even famous good looking actors playing as super heroes in the marvel/dc movies have had their hair worked on and enhanced.
    That's why I can't see why would any producer/director say no to a perfectly matched actor for x role just because of their hair, if they can easily change it.

11. karatekid

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I agree with most of these. But by the way being a busy actor isnt always an indication of the demand for this actor, but it's more the quality of the movie/role. Alot of actors get proposal for lots of movies, but they often refuse if they dont think it is good enough. Of course high status actors get to be more selective.

That being said I dont know really a lot of well known movies woody play at. but I dont really watch movies so much so what do I know...

To the other subject - the viewers are not stupid, they know the actor out of their role, they know how the actor really look, and if you see a bald actor suddenly with great hair it may seem a little off, maybe too fake. Imagine the rock play a role as some fullhead, it will look weird.
    I dont know I just guess it might be a reason

12. Timii

Timii Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    He lived the best possible youth a human being could possibly experience, with fame, money , top-tier looks and hair. Why should he care? I think he has had enough validation throughout his life to not give a f*ck about his hair. And it's not like hair loss was going to put an end to his career, so it's not that big of a deal.

Ikkaku, Wolf Pack, jh94 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    The surgery is a joke, not invasive at all nor requires much surgeon skill in terms of implanting - artistry is a different matter. I'm sure he's had to do some more risky stunts than worry about the surgery. Yes he would look great even with a Norwood 2.

At that point, you can only shave to look relatively sharp. Side part looks bad, fringe beginning half way up the head also looks bad. He has now lost a lot in the temple peak area too so there's nothing he can do in terms of styling. He's kinda owning his hair loss no matter how it looks. As a celeb he can do what he wants in terms of styling and being different, he should do this

e830497af5e1abe146e8ff1bd1fc9c31.jpg

On another note, I was watching a vid of Arnie the other day and I noticed how bad he looked with his dyed hair. It had a purple tinge too and he was clean shaven. That contrast with his ageing skin was too much. Most the comments were like please grow a white beard and leave your hair natural - in one video he did and he looked a little younger and cooler. Jude's not at that age and he could looksmax easily like Frank Grillo but he has decided to remain natural. I say it again, this is something to admire in this day and age. He is confident while taking care of his diet, body etc which is directly correlated with health implications. If he doesn't feel psychological effects from hair loss, he is free from the disease.

14. Haironnu

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    wait what, how did Frank Grillo looksmax? is he not natural?

15. infinitepain

infinitepain Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    We dont know if he didnt try treatments. Maybe he tried treatments and they didnt work. After all treatments are a f*****g joke, lets be real.

16. meetjoeblack

meetjoeblack Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    He's also good looking rich and he humped everything already.

soundnvision likes this.
  17. meetjoeblack

Dislikes Received:
    I always thought salt and pepper looked great on men anyway. Women, not so much.

Wolf Pack likes this.
  18. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Women should always dye when it's too much, agree. With a man, all options are on the cards, it's dependent on many factors like skin, looking young, looks, actual age, hair status etc.

19. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Sorry I meant that if Jude Law had a full head and dyed it or even kept it natural, he would look good like Grillo. Grillo aged very well due to genetics, I would take it. All he did was stay in shape and dye his hair/beard. Man looked good but now as he approaches his mid 50s, the volume loss is more noticeable but still he looks attractive to 35+ women and leagues above his peers. A good run. I heard him joke once in an interview that he chews a lot of gum to keep his jaw tight, made me think actually he has been reading up on some of this :p

20. meetjoeblack

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed. It's lame if a man's young and grey. The choice then is a good idea to dye. I knew a guy in his twenties with white hair. Other guys in their thirties which seems to be a bit too young.

Wolf Pack likes this.