JOHN TRAVOLTA WIG

antonio666

Reaction score
John travolta's wig looks really bad,saw him on t.v the other night,
i would have thought somebody who has 3 747's would have found a better wig supplier.

cruz

Reaction score
travolta wears a wig? You saw him on the jonathon ross show right? I thought his hair looked a bit weird.

antonio666

Reaction score
Yeah i saw him on jonathon ross show,he would have put it into his contract not to memtion his hair because when hollywood actors usually appear on his show he always aska about hair

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I saw that too, I was looking out for the wig, it didn't look quite as bad as I expected but he needs to get a lighter shade, just looked a bit odd.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Stallone has a jet black NW1 style wig aged 60 !
Cruz, you never realised he wore a peice !?! :shock:
What about Nic Cage in ghostrider, Shockingly obvious.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
show me some pics

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
travolta080906_503x600.jpg

travoltaBIG280706_411x600.jpg

beaner

Reaction score
Travolta has gyno.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thanks UK
funny pics

ithappens

Reaction score

you really think sly wears a wig? i dunno man he's always had such a huge set of hair throughout his day, and even now it still seems pretty natural. i mean he obviously dyes it to jet black cause no doubt he's greying now, but i think he still has his real hair. i dunno maybe i'm wrong just what i think though.

s.a.f

Reaction score
No its a definate wig! Its been covered many times on the forums. Photographic evidence shows it was at least a nw2 back in the 80's.

beaner

Reaction score
ithappens said:

you really think sly wears a wig? i dunno man he's always had such a huge set of hair throughout his day, and even now it still seems pretty natural. i mean he obviously dyes it to jet black cause no doubt he's greying now, but i think he still has his real hair. i dunno maybe i'm wrong just what i think though.

Definitely. His hairline is lower than it was in 1977. I would've said transplants but it's a crappy job if it is. To me it's very obvious but that may be because I've seen him throughout the years and the difference now is just too drastic to look real to me.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man Travolta need to sort his body out.

Sly said in a magazine his hiar is natural even the colour and that he was blessed with great genes...is he a fibber.

Still not sure about Travoltas hair apart from jet black is not normal at his age.

Worst system i've seen has to be Steven Segals. He was on interview then with his band. Its like a jet black square rug. Why go for something so unatural. He needs to sort his body out too.

All these chunky guys it all goes to pieces later life, better off being slim and fit all the way through like Sting.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Not many guys are still in good shape by the time they reach their 50's. Seagal and Travolta are way past their peak so probably cant be bothered any more.